We Ain't Dead Yet, Mother--friendsoftheguild!

90 Human Mage
While there have been some personnel shakeups on Eldre'Thalas lately, the reports of FaL's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I have the authority to speak on behalf of Nasia/Innovindilia and Free at Last at large and we are currently recruiting all classes. Raiding will be scaled back to two nights per week at present, likely Tuesday and Thursday (tentative), 2-3 hours per week until we see where we are. We have cleared 6/6 Normal MV and 2/6 Normal HoF, but with a different guild make-up than what we're looking at today.

We have most roles but we do need a tank and some heals in order to complete a raid. We are looking to reboot raiding as early as next week. If you are skilled, love to raid, but have a heavy schedule and just can't do it 4-5 days a week anymore, this may be the place for you (I'm looking at you, former EF/Regressioners/et. al./LANCE)!

We're not trying to gear people up who are exclusively in blues and greens, so please be honest with yourself. Item levels in the 475+ range are not too much for us to ask from applicants.

Please stop by our website today and fill out an app. Spots are filling as we speak!

http://fal.guildlaunch.com

--This is BURRA
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
/nod
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Do yall have any clue on your raid times yet? I work 5-11cst mon-thurs. and 5-9cst on Saturday. Im very skilled, and Still looking for a weekend/late night raid.
Reply Quote
Are you looking for a bear tank? Also what are your raid times? My bear is sitting on the sidelines on your server and I would really like to be raiding again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Yes, hit up our site or contact me. http://fal.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Guild Master to another wish you all the best of luck in resuming your raiding and enjoyment in achieving your goals :)

Çlütch if you plan on leaving my guild to be tank for FaL please give me some forwarning so I can reform the second raid team I have been working on thank you kindly! :)

Have a blessedly wonderful day!

Suna,

Need anything hit me up :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]