I dont like geester

100 Human Priest
11/19/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Blackfreid
You were !@#$ up more than any Horde on this server.

LOL Have you not seen the pvp videos? Thats funny bud, I !@#$ed up you rogues when you were strongest and had plenty of 1v2s etc. Lets talk about my Crixes video too, thats how you pvp as a rogue. Not get 3+ rogues to attack one guy lol And I didnt care, I came back everytime knowing there were 3 of ya and Id still %^-* up least 1-2 of you before I died. So yeah, I died the most cause I kno its a video game and didnt care if I died, cause Id rez back in 30 secs, Unlike alot of you rogues who would vanish or try and sprint away and still die. I loved TB thank God they are bringing it back for lvl 90. Sorry to get off topic here bud, but alot of the ally on this server like to lie to make them look good when they get there asses handed to them 1v1 even 1v2 and dont like to admit it. But Sandusky, if you want we can settle this 1v1 now? Id like that. =)

You're fkn terrible. as was your video.

COMMIT
COMMIT.
Reply Quote
well hells bells ... i guess i do know you, all right then ...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
SORE MY FRIEND HOW U DOING BB
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why are some of you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not… that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Heathen So i guess Frost dk isn't hard if you play unholy thats even worst lol

you play a dk nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I don't understand this, I dont really know any of you but if you all loved pvp some of you would have been in on this.. http://www.twitch.tv/nillav831/b/332758243 Just sayin
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

LOL Have you not seen the pvp videos? Thats funny bud, I !@#$ed up you rogues when you were strongest and had plenty of 1v2s etc. Lets talk about my Crixes video too, thats how you pvp as a rogue. Not get 3+ rogues to attack one guy lol And I didnt care, I came back everytime knowing there were 3 of ya and Id still %^-* up least 1-2 of you before I died. So yeah, I died the most cause I kno its a video game and didnt care if I died, cause Id rez back in 30 secs, Unlike alot of you rogues who would vanish or try and sprint away and still die. I loved TB thank God they are bringing it back for lvl 90. Sorry to get off topic here bud, but alot of the ally on this server like to lie to make them look good when they get there asses handed to them 1v1 even 1v2 and dont like to admit it. But Sandusky, if you want we can settle this 1v1 now? Id like that. =)

I dont feel like reading this but I smell BS all over you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I like pie.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Someone is angry they were !@#$ up. I might have been drunk because I don't remember you killing any of us let alone 1v2ing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Alot of ally on this server like to lie to make them look good when they get there asses handed to them.

I rest my case. Enjoy the game guys. <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You're actually terrible and it was fun beating you in the 2v2 tourny.

cy@ nerd.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
DOG BLACKFREID MY !@#$% SOREYXOXO CAN ROCK U HOMIE GET SUME OR GET SUM GTFO HOMIE
Reply Quote
47 Undead Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4fWN6VvgKQ

YAY!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have had alot of fun dueling Geester in the past. Miss them duels outside org Geester. By the way i am Bõwjobs. The hunter that won 226k in the duel tourney haha :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
what duel tourney are you guys talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior

cy@ nerd.

Im sorry you have never been above 1500 in arena...and I got second in the 1v1 tourny, Where were you? And I ranked in every bracket in the tourny, I guess I am terrible then huh. Your a try hard bud, enjoy the game.
Edited by Blackfreid on 11/23/2012 9:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I do enjoy the game, and I enjoy beating you.

Enjoy losing bud.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You're
Reply Quote
47 Undead Mage

cy@ nerd.

Im sorry you have never been above 1500 in arena...and I got second in the 1v1 tourny, Where were you? And I ranked in every bracket in the tourny, I guess I am terrible then huh. Your a try hard bud, enjoy the game.

ranking in any blackhand tourney is like ranking in the special olympics.
Reply Quote
47 Undead Mage
11/22/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Digitalholy
I have had alot of fun dueling Geester in the past. Miss them duels outside org Geester. By the way i am Bõwjobs. The hunter that won 226k in the duel tourney haha :)

Please stop bragging. I'm not even sure who competed but I know you had little to no competition. I can't imagine Sorey, Mashey, Taras, or Xmt (on his mage) competing and losing. If they did then I'm sure they weren't out played, but out classed.

Also, to put into prospective the quality of your comments. You said hunters weren't skill-less in 5.0 and also said they wouldn't be nerfed.

What a fine tuned mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]