I dont like geester

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The duel tourney was something i put together after many nights dueling for gold outside org on my warrior and making alot of profits. I thought of it as an idea to get more players to show up that had also won money from them and see if i could find better competition. Once the patch hit and hunters went to o !@#$ op i got on my full cata hunter and made more gold in those 3 hours than ive ever made in my entire wow experience. Hunters were definately due for a nerf but ive yet to see one that has truely hurt them in their burst capability. They are the perfect ranged class along with frost mages to put in a smash team for part of your rbg group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I do enjoy the game, and I enjoy beating you.

Enjoy losing bud.

Your tryin to hard bud, but if you'd like we can 1v1? We'll fraps it and put it on youtube as well. =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'll take you up on that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hey Digitalholy :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/24/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Starkist
I'll take you up on that.

No matter how bad you want to believe I am, your gonna get man handled. But I do accept. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Im waiting?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
get off my forum post u done did urself in dawg gtfo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/25/2012 09:41 PMPosted by Yetui

This made me laugh pretty hard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/26/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Blackfreid

This made me laugh pretty hard.

Except he is right...let me guess I have to find you in the World of Warcraft before this goes off?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
w/e i was with the rogues on my rogue "uptime" i don't recall us losing a rogue to blackfried the only thing i would say is that blackfriend was a good sport and took that mashy d and kept coming back for more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
well you waited too long. Yo !@# just got nerfed. If your as good as you say it shouldn't be a big deal but i however will enjoy being able too juke again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
OMGOD BLACKFREID U DONT KNOW WHO U TALKIN TOO NOW U BOUT TO GET SUM CUZ I AINT AFRAID TO GET SUM DOG U GONNA GET IT NOW DONT WORRY U GONNA GET SUM DOG
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
someone hasn't taken his meds
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i dont need meds dog U DONT KNOW ME
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I kno u YETUI :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]