Vanilla/BC player looking for guild

62 Pandaren Shaman
Greetings Bonechewer,

Im back and looking for a guild. I have much leveling to do, the game has changed a ton, but I really just wanna hold the flag in wsg and grief the graveyard. Im just looking for some lively gchat with people that know how to BG/arena/world pvp or whatever else ive missed in the last three expansion launches.

I played in The Steel Pack for a long time, spent some time raiding in Serious Business.

In the mean time Ive played a lot of counterstrike, got two lvl 60s in D3, and worked a white collar way too many hours per week.

About me, Im 24, living in Santiago de Chile for one more month before I return to California, where I plan to work part time, and attend graduate school.

Thanks for the read, c yall in game.

Ciao,

Cfunk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HOLY !@#$ ITS THE CFUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]