DJ Dazz - Returned but not?!

90 Orc Monk
Hey guys! A few of you may remember me from back in WotLK/late BC! I used to post up some trance mixes and do some live streams here on Argent Dawn. Now while I haven't had much time to make any new ones over the last bit because I've been busy with school ad my crazy video game addictions, I've decided to write a bit of a blog on trance music for those who want to find new music but are having issues finding it (Or just listening to my terrible rantings on what I think about the songs :P)

Now this doesn't mean the mixing is over for me, I have actually been working on something when I get the time to, and it's looking pretty good so far! I'll most definitely be posting it when I finish!

The blog I've also started reviewing a friend of mine who has released her first mix on DI.FM so I encourage you while you wait for my new mix to go listen to hers. :P

Anyways link to the site is here http://justalittletrance.blogspot.ca/ Enjoy it, let me know what you think, and hopefully I will have a new mix up soon!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Hey cutiepie. BP misses you <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Hey cutiepie. BP misses you <3

Hey jailbait, I miss you guys too I just have no clue what toon I want to level for my alt yet haha.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
i luf daz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]