@Rexxar

90 Human Hunter
Hai QTs, I'm back from retirement. I just wanted to say I miss you all
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you are the Jaxus I remember, I thought you were the best hunter I had ever seen. There were others who were dangerous and knew their stuff, but I will not say what made you different from them.

Zerging you with a confederation of bads and running you out of Wintergrasp was about the most fun I had in this game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
hi jax
Reply Quote
Eww...alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Well well, look whos still kickin.

Brrtiful....Jax and I handed you your ass more times than I can count.
I miss those days.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Human? Boo, now I can't stalk and fight you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Brrtiful....Jax and I handed you your ass more times than I can count.
I miss those days.

I don't. The days of WG were fun, but I would not do anything like that for the Alliance again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
If you are the Jaxus I remember, I thought you were the best hunter I had ever seen. There were others who were dangerous and knew their stuff, but I will not say what made you different from them.

Zerging you with a confederation of bads and running you out of Wintergrasp was about the most fun I had in this game.

It's the same one you remember :D

I think what made me different was the complete rage of being zerged down by an army of "bads" back in WG.

I kinda miss the old days - these days I FC on my warrior for a rated group on Zul'jin. I lost most of my skill with my hunter. Very saddening.

Always had a great time in WG with you guys though - definitely made PvP interesting during the break between battles.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
been a long time old friend. good to see you out of retirement.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
best hunter evuhhhhhhhh!!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
*remembers old wintergrasp* .. Jaxus flying high above taunting us scared to come down.. Shadwitz grins at me and mounts up.... she flys to jaxus hugs him and killing spree's him to death as he flys rapidly trying to get her off of him. Jaxus fell to the ground as Shadwitz parachuted away to safety.

Not 15mins later my rogue was born.. inspired by shad ..*bow*

And then i shoot shadwitz with a turkey gun
Edited by Rebelmage on 2/5/2013 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*remembers old wintergrasp* .. Jaxus flying high above taunting us scared to come down.. Shadwitz grins at me and mounts up.... she flys to jaxus hugs him and killing spree's him to death as he flys rapidly trying to get her off of him. Jaxus fell to the ground as Shadwitz parachuted away to safety.

And then i shoot shad with a turkey gun

I remember shadwitz doing the killing spree in the air. I would hit space bar for 1 second and be out of harms way. She got an E for effort.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
worst hunter this server has ever seen. great to have you back.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

And then i shoot shadwitz with a turkey gun

THAT TURKEY GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. That sound still makes me jump.

And you know I popped a chute and went right back at you Shad. I'm nothing if not the most tenacious flying lawnmower.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
needs more tranq shot
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Needs less necroing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]