Returning to WoW a long absent

85 Blood Elf Mage
Hi All, I will probably get trolled for this but I have to come in here and say I am so excited to be back. I finally got rid of the dead weight of Balaron/Dakotta/Shammydps from me. I have been playing on Velen for a long time and due to many of Balaron's bull I lost a lot of friends. I left almost a year ago to try and deal with the death of my father, the abuse of Bala and so forth. I missed you guys a lot both Alliance and Horde. I had become friends with some amazing people on both sides of the fence. I received many Scrolls of Rez and so on just never had an opportunity to come back. I hope to make some great friends and I really hope to see you in game. For my alliance friends Can't wait to see you in the battlegrounds I am so very far behind but hopefully with the help of Velen's awesome Horde maybe I can get a little help with learning and gearing. I am still rebuilding my pc though so wont be able to raid for a while. My ex smashed my pc and monitor so I am working off a pc that needs a lot of upgrades but so do all my many toons. I am going to either start a new guild or join one of the many wonderful ones that will have me. So to cut my wall of text down a tad..I want to give a huge shout out to my Alliance buddies. If you see me in game please say Hi or whatever. I am so happy to be back. I just hope I didn't lose all my friends because my ex is a douche. Hugs to all of you!! Angel
Reply Quote
I never knew you, but welcome back!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
hey man give me a add ill help you out. my main is this and UrMommysDead(dont mean too offend anyone,its a song by suicidal tendencies)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank you I am liking the monk but my mouse is not working so great at the moment. My ex smashed my last PC on me so still notquite ready to raid. Trying to figure specs and rotations but it is wonderful to be back questing, battling remembering why I have so many ALTs. And its awesome that we can come in here and use our phones to stay in touch with the community. Thanks blizzard for all the improvements to the game. Hugs to all of you, and thanks for not trolling me :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]