[A] <Reign in Power> (13/13) Heroic ToT

90 Night Elf Druid
BUMP for a 10-man Heroic Grand Empress kill on Sunday! Great job and congrats to everyone ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Lumas, thanks for the breaking the long conversation Shad just had with himself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
He seemed lonely. I wanted to jump in there.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Join us, we have sexy female pandas and they're easy.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Update kill and recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for the one exceptional DPS or healer (with a solid DPS OS) to take the journey into 5.2 with us! Come have a blast with a great group of raiders ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for another healer to join us for Throne of Thunder and for Server First Heroic 10-man Protectors of the Endless kill. Great job, guys ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Grats on your H Protectors kill guys.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for one exceptional healer (Pally/Shaman out of purely selfish reasons) to join this group and help us progress through the Throne of Thunder. I hear there's an application you can fill out at www.reigninpower.com.

Also, thanks for the bump, Slay ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We got our pro healer, I'm just pushing us up for progress -- Megaera and Ji-kun ate the ground. Some funky eyeball due is about to get poked and look like this x_x
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Bumping for progression and if any great players out there.

Shad
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
[b]....who cannot or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedule of traditional "hardcore" guilds.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
Thursday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
Sunday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST

That is just 11 to 12 hours a week.

11-12 hours a week is the same as almost every "hard core" guild on this server how is this not "time-intensive"?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

11-12 hours a week is the same as almost every "hard core" guild on this server how is this not "time-intensive"?

He was referring to Blades of Wrath when they were here, as well as the other hardcore guilds on other servers. We use the same recruitment post for every major forum.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

It really isn't, to be honest. When you're having fun while raiding, time seems to slip by at breakneck speed. I'm sure you've noticed during your more fun raid nights that raid-end came more quickly than you had expected, whether that was in the form of an early clear of all content, or in a quick realization that the raid-hour has come to a close.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

He was referring to Blades of Wrath when they were here, as well as the other hardcore guilds on other servers. We use the same recruitment post for every major forum.

Blades was only going another 4 hours then you guys. <Ruin> went 12 hours as well iirc back when I was with them. Not giving you guys !@#$ just curious on why you think 11-12hours isn't "time-intensive"

It really isn't, to be honest. When you're having fun while raiding, time seems to slip by at breakneck speed. I'm sure you've noticed during your more fun raid nights that raid-end came more quickly than you had expected, whether that was in the form of an early clear of all content, or in a quick realization that the raid-hour has come to a close.

Yea it does go by fast but when you're a college student you start to regret losing track of time....
Edited by Pedacow on 3/15/2013 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Blades was only going another 4 hours then you guys. <Ruin> went 12 hours as well iirc back when I was with them. Not giving you guys !@#$ just curious on why you think 11-12hours isn't "time-intensive"

Have you looked at Blades logs? Do you personally know people from Blades? Blades ran

Yea it does go by fast but when you're a college student you start to regret losing track of time....

Lumas is a Doctor who is doing his residency. I recently graduated from ASU after raiding with guild for nearly a year and a half, we both still have lives outside of game. It is all about time management. Hell many of our raiders have families and play sports. Our members range from 20 years old and up.

Blades went over an hour to two hours sometimes a night. Having 4-5 raid nights is more intense than you would think.

I have been in many guilds, by far Reign in Power in by far the most fun and easy going out of the bunch. I can easily give you my raiding resume if needed, which ranges from top end raiding guilds to lower end.
Edited by Wreck on 3/15/2013 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Yes, it does. However, that's why I don't play when I have things I need to get done. As Wreck mentioned, I am a resident physician working anywhere from 30 to 60 hours per week. Currently I am on a 16-hour shift on a period of downtime. If I have work or things that need to get done, they come first. I use this game as my hobby and play during my free time. I guess if you're regretting how much time you're playing, then maybe you should shift your focus? I am not trying to be rude (I promise), but it's the only response I have to your comment. Yes, it is a lot of raiding compared to other guilds. But that extra raiding depends on who you're looking at. The below information was taken from Wowprogress:

An She - three to four days per week for 3 hours at a time (9-12 hours)
Reminiscence - three days per week for 3 hours at a time (9 hours)
Vindicatum - three days per week for 4.25 hours at a time (12.75 hours)
Shock - three days per week for 3 hours at a time (9 hours)
Ravage - three days per week for 2.75 hours at a time (8.25 hours)
Rapture - four days per week for 3 hours at a time (12 hours)
Jinx - three days per week for 3 hours at a time (9 hours)
Deus Invictus - three days per week for 3 hours at a time (9 hours)

So these are the guilds. You take us into consideration and you have another guild that is three days per week for 4 hours at a time, totaling 12 hours per week. We are a guild focused on progression (killing all current bosses in the quickest possible time), so we put in a heavy first week. This was something that all raiders wanted to do and were able to do. This week, however, we have cleared all 12 available normal bosses in 8 hours of raiding.

Good luck this tier. It's a fun one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump looking for a Boomy hit Shad or I up!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Update: Progress and Recruitment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]