Ganking, Ganking Everywhere

90 Night Elf Hunter
I will be posting links of my Gank Like A Pro videos on this thread. As well as the lv90's who were killed in the vid, how many times I died the whole day and how many total lv90 KB's I got that day. A few deaths may be wrong due to me thinking they died from a fall that launched them far away.

Alliance take pride in watching these videos. Especially if you yourself get ganked a lot.

Horde not trying to trash you. You are just the other faction, thats how it is. You can lol at the baddies I kill as well. Oh and yes to the haters I will be posting videos on my Youtube of me dying by people as well, as long as I get me dying on fraps. So far this week Ive died 6 times to the hands of enemies I probably only got half on fraps tho.

I'm not saying I have super awesome skillz, Ganking = low skill, high lolz.

Any haters who comment go ahead and start drinking your hatorade, you are going to need it for all the f***s you are about to give me.

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/linkscorchio2
Edited by Lynxsus on 11/8/2012 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Gank Like A Pro Day 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRUeSdbgWYo&feature=plcp

People who you will see killed:

Garastus - 1
Comecatchher - 1 (My 1st coilfang gank)
Akronakk - 1
Hortzak - 2
Faeiri - 2
Breeahnahs - 1
Tyrant - 1
Candylicious - 1
Kerasin - 1
Juised - 1
Bwip - 1
Sacrosancto - 1
Latus - 1
Playswtfire - 1
Taurusfimus - 1

Total Lv90 KB's 24, Deaths 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GANK LIKE A PRO ft. Gødd & Itburnss - Farming Halfhill for Honor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pDFuvw22rw&feature=plcp

Soulblight - 1
Evilfather - 1
Hypocrites - 2
Mysticheal - 1
Mokturnal - 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GANK LIKE A PRO! Day 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgJYX5t5LmI&feature=plcp

Ingwe - 1
Ex - 1
Awoor - 1
Valinari - 1
Aeds - 1
Quazemoto - 1
Enzerus - 1
Baconstrips - 1
Nightie - 1
Cagler - 1
Bloodermen - 3
Necromeo - 1
Whiplashed - 3
Downpour - 6
Nevahwrong - 3
Aesire - 1
Varejhea - 2 (My favorite kill)

Total Lv90 KB's 28, Deaths 0
Overall Total: 52-3
GANK LIKE A PRO DAY 3 & 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsq2iIPpEBk&list=UU-qmXBSc6IpIvqQjeXWUMKA&index=1&feature=plcp

Proudname - 1
Judiah - 1
Avacyn - 1
Nutz - 3
Surshot - 3
Forcer - 1
Uneaktaurus - 1
Anonni - 1
Ahmet - 2
Visan - 1
Stilltickin - 1
Shamart - 3
Alice - 1
Splitlicker - 2
Debbiedun - 1
Krakus - 2
Alienick - 1
Barflog - 1
Shauanne - 1
Sunarra - 1
Enzerus - 1
Kissimissi - 1
Catastrophe - 1
Candice - 2
Quazemoto - 3
Total Lv90 KB's 29, Deaths 2
Overall Total: 81-5
Edited by Lynxsus on 11/8/2012 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Heard you died quite a few times to other people you wont say.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You notice my name isn't on that list. Because this scrub can't kill me.

Also I bet 99....nah 100% of those people on the list there were killed by OP and at least minimum 2-5 of his ally friends. You're not !@#$ bro.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I will be posting links of my Gank Like A Pro videos on this thread. As well as the lv90's who were killed in the vid, how many times I died the whole day and how many total lv90 KB's I got that day. A few deaths may be wrong due to me thinking they died from a fall that launched them far away.

Alliance take pride in watching these videos. Especially if you yourself get ganked a lot.

Horde not trying to trash you. You are just the other faction, thats how it is. You can lol at the baddies I kill as well. Oh and yes to the haters I will be posting videos on my Youtube of me dying by people as well, as long as I get me dying on fraps. So far this week Ive died 6 times to the hands of enemies I probably only got half on fraps tho.

I'm not saying I have super awesome skillz, Ganking = low skill, high lolz.

Any haters who comment go ahead and start drinking your hatorade, you are going to need it for all the f***s you are about to give me.

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/linkscorchio2

Saying you ghanked people with BM spec is like saying I got a free toy in my Happy Meal!
BM rotation=smash face on keyboard!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
LOL! You ghanked Enzerus, now I know your full of !@#$! Your not even qualified to make Enzerus a sandwich let alone duel him. I have him on Friends ID and I will be sure to let him know what you posted.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
ganking is to easy, truly the only test of skill lies with the most honourable of combats that is pet battles
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/12/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Intocable
LOL! You ghanked Enzerus, now I know your full of !@#$! Your not even qualified to make Enzerus a sandwich let alone duel him. I have him on Friends ID and I will be sure to let him know what you posted.

He isn't Dueling these people, he is killing them while they are in halfhill /afking im sure.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
How does it feel knowing you xferred to a !@#$ server to join a guild that broke up like 6 days after?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yeah you're correct Van. He ganked Icic when he was afk in the Vale during dailies. I was on my mage nearby, and he and I destroyed him I think three times. Selective memory perhaps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Why couldn't the thread on me reach Popular Topics? QQ
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Why is this on my popular topics? SO a summary of this thread. a 1550 !@#$ty hunter has been running around killing questers with 1 button, then posts/makes a video about it. Some 1750 rogue (in s11 lolwut?) is considered god. Ok now my turn, Look up your opponents before you post this %^-*. if they arent pvp geared / ready to fight you / seen an arena, dont brag you look dumb. I never once have braged about anything like this. Yet i have done what you have done to the extreme. 2-5 people taking on an entire city SW/Org dieing usually 4-8 times getting like 2-3k honor (do the math on kills)
sure ganking is fun, is it worth braging about? no. When is it? when you 1v4+ people who aren't 1/2 retarded. and i guess 1750 is the 2400 of this server, or maybe your good friends, i wont judge:P

you learn something everyday.

LOL! Says the level 85 Rogue!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Have to agree with you there. Wasn't a lot of fun leveling 85-90 for me as well. I am currently leveling a Spriest and I dread how long it will take to get to 90.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
LOL who is this guy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]