Primal Elementalist vs Elemental Blast (Orcs)

has there been any number crunching for Orc Shaman choosing Primal Elementalist vs. Elemental Blast?

I'm trying to squeeze out any amount of DPS i can in PVE. i was thinking as an orc, having a more powerful "pet" might edge out Elemental Blast. I would assume, you would go with the glyph too.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
No Elemental blast is a key spell in our rotation now. We don't just spam LB now we us EB on Cooldown if LvB isn't on cooldown. The proc and damage from EB is leaps and bounds better then the elemental.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Laylie
No Elemental blast is a key spell in our rotation now. We don't just spam LB now we us EB on Cooldown if LvB isn't on cooldown. The proc and damage from EB is leaps and bounds better then the elemental.

Thank you, I was just curious because of the Orc racial "Command" if the pet would pull ahead (with glyph and actively recalling totems)
Edited by Reclinata on 11/8/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/08/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Laylie

The DPS difference between the two is fairly small. It edges out to be in EB's favor, but it's not a "key talent" to take as if to imply it's a do or die talent.

In fact, on a fight that requires controlled burst PE is a better talent to take than EB. It is the staple talent, but it is not the ultimate talent.
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Liax
It edges out to be in EB's favor

If it "edges out" for all shaman, would the orc racial (command-2%) with glyph and actively recalling totems (with talent) would that make Primal Elementalist more beneficial?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]