Insurgency is recruiting for MoP!

90 Blood Elf Paladin

You should also pay more attention to wowprogress,
Paragon #1 - 10 man
#2 to #10 - all 25 man, sup? one guild(#1) is 10 man out of the top 10. I'd like to hear more lame excuses about how 10 man are easier then 25's when ONLY 1 guild is in the top 10.

Yes. It shows how bad 10man raiders really are. 6/6H 6/6 4/4 in 10man gets you ranked 522 in the world. 1/6H 6/6 3/4 in 25man gets you ranked 674 in the world. Figure it out yourself. Hint: WAY MORE 10man guilds than 25man.

So wouldn't that make us even more better than you? Since we are higher ranked out of more guilds?
Edited by Balhale on 12/2/2012 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
E .· ` ' / ·. F

Your tears fuel me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i49.tinypic.com/23ibar9.jpg

Looks like another guild might beat you? No problem! Add more days. I mean, you guys ARE the most professional guild on Bladefist.

Nice Windsong enchant. Hint, Colossus beats the crap out of Windsong for defensive purposes and Dancing Steel beats the crap out of it for offensive purposes.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
http://i49.tinypic.com/23ibar9.jpg

Looks like another guild might beat you? No problem! Add more days. I mean, you guys ARE the most professional guild on Bladefist.

Because linking a post from an ex-member who rage quit the guild is meaningful to us.

So. We ALL KNOW that 10s and 25s are different (ALWAYS have been. There will ALWAYS be fights that are easier on 10s and ALWAYS be fights that are easier on 25s.) and the Layuth and Bubble are fairly butthurt.
Happens every expansion. Beat you to spine, madness, all normal clears, first heroic vaults, etc. !@#$ happens. You get mad. We're used to it by now.

So stop and consider how you look to everyone else on the realm/forums. We just pushed US 100 and you're stopping to act butthurt and complain. Get over yourselves and accept that there are better raiders than you and that the first realm first is ours. We're both 6/6 HoF, who knows what could happen? Try for server first. We won't stop you. We'll just try equally as hard.

And I like Mercer's "We feed on your tears" comment. It's so funny how true that is. You complain every time we get realm first, and it just fuels us on because its so damn funny.

TL;DR : Layuth and Bubble get mad when we beat them, 25s and 10s are different.

And my personal heartfelt message to Layuth; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U

And my personal heartfelt message to Bubble; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ
Edited by Damnationz on 12/2/2012 9:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
The ultimate sign of defeat is that instead of trying to compete in progression, and I do say compete cause beating us is out of the question at this point, that you all troll our recruitment forums and report people who respond to you. The level of cowardice, and patheticness, is legendary. Have fun being an online forum tattletale, and well continue getting every realm first and being the #1 overall progression guild on server. We dont aim to be #1 at one specific corner of raiding, we aim to be #1 at overall. Not to say we can compete with top world guilds, but we have fun, and thats what matters. Oh yeah, and being worlds ahead of anyone else on this server is pretty great too.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage

You should also pay more attention to wowprogress,
Paragon #1 - 10 man
#2 to #10 - all 25 man, sup? one guild(#1) is 10 man out of the top 10. I'd like to hear more lame excuses about how 10 man are easier then 25's when ONLY 1 guild is in the top 10.

Yes. It shows how bad 10man raiders really are. 6/6H 6/6 4/4 in 10man gets you ranked 522 in the world. 1/6H 6/6 3/4 in 25man gets you ranked 674 in the world. Figure it out yourself. Hint: WAY MORE 10man guilds than 25man.

Facts are facts, the truth is as long as we're on this server YOU WILL N E V E R GET A REALM FIRST so just uninstall ur game now and keep admiring us on the forums.

No we will not, well, until Blizzard stops coddling the babies in this game which with recent additions I do not see happening. You may be correct.

Unfortunately this pissing for distance contest you guys got going will never mean anything. Not until Blizzard finally realizes their ability to balance anything sucks and fixes the 10v25 fiasco they created. Anyways, carry on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
This is why they so mad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqpn2oyEaX8
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LOL these threads man, always gems.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
eta until we can put aside our differences and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QERuKC34smw
make bladefist noticed together instead of fighting like little children
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I seem to have arisen a comparable outburst of "no no, we aren't tryhards, we just act like it." If they want to raid till 5:30am eastern I say go for it.[/quote]

Lol @ this quote. You forgot to mention that our raid doesn't start until almost 1 server. Kthanks brah. Get the info straight before you start bashing stuff. Bedtimes.. I had them when I was 15 too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/02/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
Nice Windsong enchant. Hint, Colossus beats the crap out of Windsong for defensive purposes and Dancing Steel beats the crap out of it for offensive purposes.

Colossus is absolutely terrible.

Actually it's Dancing Steel > River’s Song >> Windsong >>> Colossus. Sources: Theck and Wrathblood from EJ

Insurgency, 0/2 at tank theorycrafting. Players schooled: Balhale (who is this guy?) and Blackbert.

From Sacred Duty (you know, Theck's blog, the person you are "quoting"):

"So in 5.1, Windsong will definitely not be the best TDR enchant. Colossus has it beat by a fair bit, and even during high-damage-intake situations they’ll be about equal. As of right now, Colossus’ proc rate is a little lower – on our last Stone Guard 25H kill, it procced 34 times for 272k absorption in about 7 minutes, for about 650 HPS. That’s still well ahead of Windsong’s TDR performance."

Also:
"For consistency, I think the Colossus enchant is unmatched. Yes, the absorb bubbles are small, but their reliability is what makes them attractive. Another 8k off of a 100k swing is still a good chunk, and in a longer death scenario I could get two of them. The fact that it’s fairly strong for TDR is a bonus."

Try harder.
Edited by Balhale on 12/2/2012 11:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/02/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Balhale

Colossus is absolutely terrible.

Actually it's Dancing Steel > River’s Song >> Windsong >>> Colossus. Sources: Theck and Wrathblood from EJ

Insurgency, 0/2 at tank theorycrafting. Players schooled: Balhale (who is this guy?) and Blackbert.

From Sacred Duty (you know, Theck's blog, the person you are "quoting"):

"So in 5.1, Windsong will definitely not be the best TDR enchant. Colossus has it beat by a fair bit, and even during high-damage-intake situations they’ll be about equal. As of right now, Colossus’ proc rate is a little lower – on our last Stone Guard 25H kill, it procced 34 times for 272k absorption in about 7 minutes, for about 650 HPS. That’s still well ahead of Windsong’s TDR performance."

Also:
"For consistency, I think the Colossus enchant is unmatched. Yes, the absorb bubbles are small, but their reliability is what makes them attractive. Another 8k off of a 100k swing is still a good chunk, and in a longer death scenario I could get two of them. The fact that it’s fairly strong for TDR is a bonus."

Try harder.

My reaction after reading:
http://www.lapollonio.com/images/rap_battle.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sigh.. Here we go yet again. Instead of just congratulating a guild on their success, you feel the need to !@#$ing go around throwing the whole 10 vs. 25 man game around again.. When will you guys get it? Put your best 10 against our best 10, and we'll still kick your %^- any day of the week. Actually, do me this favor.. Put me in your 25s, and I BET you'll do better than you're doing now. Why? Because I'm a better player than any of the healers you have in your piss ant guild. Before, you guys have had some leg to stand on, but pushing that 1 heroic kill, damn guys.. You're really making this no fun at all. Not to mention, we have flakes, again, better than any other healer you have in your guild. Let's see now, tanks.. I haven't seen anything special from your tanks... Ever! DPS.. Honestly, you guys don't have anyone that stands out here either.. You guys are mediocre at best, and that's exactly what your progression shows. Regardless of if 25 man is easier or harder, or the opposite doesn't *!@#ing matter in anyone's eyes. Did you see Blood Legion telling Paragon they weren't a real guild? $%^- no, they told them good job, gave them credit on their world first, and pushed world second. I would give you guys the *!@#ing credit you deserved for once if you'd just stop with all the stupid bull$%^-. If you really want to show us that you're better than us, do it in 10s like we do. Or are you really going to make the argument again that 10 man raiding isn't real raiding? Give it a try for once, MAYBE you can gather up 10 good enough people to get realm second.. Just saying.

Looking forward to the counter argument, so please hurry it up! :D

Lol <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/02/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Balhale
Try harder

I can't, Insurgency has the copyrights to trying hard.

I read the original guide on EJ and maybe the first 3 pages afterwards, haven't been there since. It's easy to see why I would have missed that. I'll probably change it to dancing steel soon for the dps/heals.

12/02/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Crueladin
Lol @ this quote. You forgot to mention that our raid doesn't start until almost 1 server. Kthanks brah. Get the info straight before you start bashing stuff. Bedtimes.. I had them when I was 15 too.

I wasn't bashing at all. If I didn't have classes or a job I'd probably play video games all night too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Insurgency is the no.1 guild on bladefist. It does not matter how they got to that rank, the hrs they raid or the medium. The fact is we are number 1. If unity or any other guild wants to complain about it, then i suggest you step up and down something besides h stoneguard.

If you want server firsts then put the work in required to get them.

Enough said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]