(A) Malla Glennen Recruiting..

90 Night Elf Druid
Malla Glennen has 25 Man Raid spots that need to be filled. Currently listed Below are the Spec/Slots and Classes we would like to apply.

Tank: 1 slot (Druid/DK/Monk/Pally)

Heal: 2 slots (Pally, Monk, Shammy)

DPS: 4-6 slots (DK, Pally, Hunter, Monk, Warrior)

Please visit www.mallaglennen.com to apply for the positions listed above. You may contact Tuborg, or Elcuervo in game for the latest news.
Edited by Tuborg on 1/15/2013 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump to the top. We are still needing Raid Aware Heals Pally/Shaman/Monk immediately and a complete second raid team with Raid Leaders for that group. Looking to grow to a 25 Man guild so please place your app at www.mallaglennen.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumped to the Top again. Update as of 25 Nov we have 2 open Raid DPS Slots that opened up and need immediate filling. Please visit www.mallaglennen.com to apply for these immediate openings and we will get in touch with you. Raid Days are Mon 7-10 P.M. Server, Tues 7-10 P.M. Server, and Thurs 7-10 P.M. Server Time.

Contact Tuborg, Radiant, Elcuervo ingame for information.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumped to the Top.

We have 1 open Raid Slot available I would like to get a healer if possible. We are now 4/6 in Mogu'Shan Vaults. Raid Days and Times are still the same as above.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am looking to merge with another guild. I would like to make a 25 man raiding team due to the lack there of on this server. If other GM's would like to discuss this please message me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Malla Glennen is currently doing a joint guild run with Caution and making progress on 25's. We should be merging soon and Malla Glennen will be a 25 man Raiding Guild. The update as of our second night together we are 3/6 MV. We are still looking to fill raid slots and will need rotation's for a 25M Guild to work. Please visit www.mallaglennen.com to apply to one of the very few Alliance guilds that are running 25 man content.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Malla Glennen has 25 Man Raid spots that need to be filled. Currently listed Below are the Spec/Slots and Classes we would like to apply.

Tank: 1 slot (Druid/DK/Monk/Pally)

Heal: 2 slots (Pally, Monk, Shammy)

DPS: 4-6 slots (DK, Pally, Hunter, Monk, Warrior)

Please visit www.mallaglennen.com to apply for the positions listed above. You may contact Tuborg, or Elcuervo in game for the latest news.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump to the Top. Come on everyone let's get the apps coming in so we can raid 25's again. 6 pieces of loot compared to 2 is very nice and I like the 25 atmosphere better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]