Dark portal war zone

90 Blood Elf Priest
If you haven't been to The Dark portal since MoP pop'd .. you have to check it out. It is world war 3 out there ... AWESOME! Skeletons from dead players so deep it looks like snow.

Sooo many from other servers. Make Eredars presence known >:]
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 11/10/2012 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I remember when I used to go to TK to farm the Ashes, it was no big deal. Step through the portal to badlands and then the big portal to outland. Now when I have to go there and I see the cog wheel over the portal to the badlands from sw, I take a deep breath and, as im loading,I spam in the general direction / area where my invisible pots are.

Screen loads and I go invisible. If they arent constantly AOe'ing the portal arrival spot I run a bit and then flying mount up. Thats about all of the presence I care to show do to the overwhelming numbers of enemies ( when I go anyway ). If theres a team or a pre arranged deal goin then sure, Ill help if im not busy <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Raygar, I miss our encounters in TB <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Raygar, I miss our encounters in TB <3

Yes! I love you all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]