90 Goblin Rogue
Nobody knows... OOoOoooOOoO

Its my undead sense.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
In order of likelihood.

1. He caught the Nat fish.
2. He is going to catch the Nat fish.
3. He will go shopping for some new diabolical weapon that actually shanks THROUGH people rather than just 'in' to them.
4. Kincayd has made the big leagues and found himself a RGB team that will leave years of pain and destruction in their wake.

But I digress, another restart and so comes another grind for BG wins. I know I'd probably be better off getting in to a RBG group for the Conquest but like most of you have eluded too on these boards, we just don't have the community for it. Or I haven't run in to the right circle of players yet. So I'll take what I can get and continue my quest for /nerdus-flexsus-homunculus gear.
Edited by Glasshouse on 11/13/2012 5:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/13/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Kincayd
Nobody knows... OOoOoooOOoO

i think its just going to be a new toon.... :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
11/13/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Glasshouse
/nerdus-flexsus-homunculus gear.

Im going to use this in my everyday speech.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
ITS ME! well hello there my adoring fans! its me creepshow "Americas sweetheart" :)
thank you Kincayd for this lovely introduction and getting them all worked up! Kincayd i will give you some extra gold for that job well done thank you very much, when i saw it i was on top of the world! i all most slipped off....

and now on with my good news! sorry my adoring fans for not being on much, been very busy with my professional life so i have not been on much and for awhile i had to take a break from the game because of moving and starting up at a new office ect, i came back to see a lot of people had left the server and it kind of died down a lot with me not online... but don't worry i am back now! i don't have much time to play because of my career and my busy personal life but however i do have time to play like 30 to 50 minutes a day and with this i will be reclaiming my thrown, place my tiara upon my head and grasp my diamond studded scepter and proudly be your winterhoof superstar again!

and i will be building up my awesome winterhoofs#1 guild <ZOMBIE LAND> to new heights!

but please please when our paths cross in game don't mob me asking for screenshots and autographs, one at a time please.........so everyone spread the word the great creepshow is back! just make a macro /y THE GREAT CREEPSHOW IS BACK! and the server will bulk up again

thank you for bring so patient my super fans or should i call you my Winterhoofers? or angels and you can call me charlie? we will figure that one out later....

Hugs and Kisses

Americas Sweetheart creepshow :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
and i must add with this a new hog mount give away! i will be posting how to enter within the next few days. i think it might be something like a poem contest for making poems about me or fan art of me ect, what do you all think the contest should be to win the mount? and remember it must be about me!!!!!!

Hugs and kisses

Americas Sweetheart Creepshow
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Funny. Creepshow prolly doesn't remember me but I remember him. ;)

Kincayd are you telling me that you are responsible for bringing back one of Winterhoof's favorite DK's?

If so, the prophecies were right about you friend. You came to us AND brought back a mighty ally to the horde. I can't wait to see what you'll do next.

/Basks in the darkness of a Horde Moon while sipping on a Draenei Margarita.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
/badassery
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
You surprised me again K.

Well played, sir. Well played indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Welcome.... Swiink
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
one less guy to have to deal with on ally. in all srsness horde is dead kinda and needs a bit of a balance. i literally have no one to bring me over to winterhoof anymore minus runswitknife :'(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah thats one of the reasons why i factioned
Edited by Swiink on 11/23/2012 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for the creep lol
welcome home man
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry y'all but everyone knows I am Winterhoof's Huckleberry! XD
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Kip, if you came horde we would be almost complete.

1) Mckenna
    2)Kiparthur
    3)Kilithaine
    4)Gandolf
Edited by Kincayd on 11/27/2012 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]