Monday, November 12th, 2012 AD

RL: I was running super late today, fortunately it seemed no one else except me had to work today. Funtastic!

IG: Finally started doing dailies, was just barely managing Tillers but that's all I could muster. They're not as bad as I imagined. Only 9 more reps to go for the achievement. -.- AB and WSG rep is going to be the end of me. Why oh why can't I pvp on my Warlock and get rep credit for the 70? Foo.

Now I beg of you Sentinels, please inform me about the things that concern you on this very bright and gluten-free day?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
[IG] rep grind for BC dungeons and Alliance achievements. I dream of naga and sanguine hybiscus.

[RL] work + Monday + nice weather + stuck inside = sad (non) panda.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Hmmm, there are pecan pielettes galore, croissants as well
We'll see what the Monday has in store

No training class for me
I'm happy to see

As I'm still a bit bleary eyed
From too many khalua egg nogs

Oh, and Tatakoo is now level 87. Only, I just realized that our guild has already gotten blacksmithing maxed, so guess I'll switch over to Samarint to level up leatherworking for the guild achievement.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm ordering a Pizza for lunch. Yes, Pizza. It's a proper noun.

Pandas always claim, the next one is on them, IT NEVER IS. The guy giving me the speed buff at the ally in told me to SLOW DOWN. The panda NPCs are bigger trolls then the trolls.

And that is my chain-link fence of text.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
If Pandas are slow why do they always have more food than us and are fatter? What ARE they doing while we sleep? You cannot trust teddy bears that know Kung-Fu. Oh no, you cannot trust them at all.

going to the dinning hall for lunch today. Chili mac and Tofu Dominica. Well at least the chili mac..........
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
What ARE they doing while we sleep?
All possibilities are mere conjecture.

Unless you brave the fanfiction.
Edited by Bite on 11/12/2012 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
/tar Bite
/HUUG

I would say I don't have that kind of courage, but then I think about how much fanfiction and bad RP I've read over the years. Besides, it's the utterly craptacular writing I've run across in eBooks on my Kindle that had me decide to get off my tush and write. If I'm going to think or say "I could write better than that", I darn well SHOULD get writing so someone else can say that about my writing.

(14600 words of 50000 - I'm behind by about 4000 words, not counting what I need to get done today, but that's easy peasy given my 1300 word blogs and 600+ word walls of text.)

11/12/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
If Pandas are slow why do they always have more food than us and are fatter?

They don't have to chase their plants?

11/12/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Silversol
Pandas always claim, the next one is on them, IT NEVER IS.

You aren't to the NEXT one yet. At the point you're about to eat, drink, do, it is the NOW one, not the NEXT one. Pandarian logic at its finest!

11/12/2012 06:28 AMPosted by Bite
Now I beg of you Sentinels, please inform me about the things that concern you on this very bright and gluten-free day?

... You no can haz my wheat!

I just realized. Someone who goes gluten-free ... would need a list of alcoholic beverages they cannot drink. Whiskey made from a grain mash, usually barley and other grains, some vodkas come from wheat or rye, beer / ale is usually wheat.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3GJycgu-cs
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Eilethalua
/HUUG
With this our daily HUUG

11/12/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Eilethalua
alcoholic beverages
I never actually thought of that. I guess my entire life I've never met an adult that was required to be on a gluten-free diet. I've known many people who's children were on that kind of diet and it's horrible. I know that in the US junk-food is a menace but to never even be able an occasional snack? Do you know what kind of foods gluten free kids love?

Nothing.

Sad times.

On the bright side I get to go back on my diet soon, and when I do I can be miserable and grumpy about food too. That is, grumpy in addition to my general querulous lifestyle.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
11/12/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Bite
I guess my entire life I've never met an adult that was required to be on a gluten-free diet.

I'm exposed to a whole crowd of people who put themselves on a gluten-free diet because of claims it will make them feel better and less bloated and other such things. Only a very small percentage are actually diagnosed with Celiac disease or rigorously tested to see if they are indeed gluten intolerant.

Growing up my step-mother had a friend who was allergic to a lot of foods and her daughter was far worse off. She was so bad, in fact, that she had a sheet of paper listing the foods that were known to be safe that she COULD eat instead of a list of things she was allergic to. (A small glass of milk could be fatal to her because of her throat swelling to the point she couldn't breathe.)

I can't imagine eating like that. I didn't even go "on a diet" to lose the 80+ pounds I'm down. I refuse to give up my treats or eat things I don't like the taste of.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]