I will carry you.

90 Orc Death Knight
11/12/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Killercaitie
But will you literally carry me...? That's the question.

This please! :D

Piggyback rides are fun!

/gives piggyback rides
Reply Quote
If you're a dps, and you're doing <20k, and standing in fire, it's ok. My dps will make up for it.

If you're a tank, and you're an undergeared damage sponge, it's ok, I'll interrupt the casters, and use remorseless winter when things get hairy. My dps will ensure that we'll get the packs down fast.

If you're a healer and you're undergeared, it's ok - I have death pact I can use to self-heal, ams, and death strike glyphed. Focus on the tank; don't worry about it.

If the group is struggling, and someone dies, it's ok - I'll OT and battle rez as necessary.

If you don't know the fights, it's ok, I'm happy to take the time to explain it to you.

If you die to stuff you probably shouldn't die to, it's ok, I won't laugh at you or call you bad.

If our group struggles for any reason, it's ok, I will carry you.

im still ~200 points shy of capped valor this week, what's your battletag i could use someone to /follow
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/12/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Amyiss
Awesome, I'll autofollow you and watch Netflix. Everyone wins!

I want to be your bff.
Reply Quote
We were meant for eachother

-Carrymebro
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/12/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Ghatok

This please! :D

Piggyback rides are fun!

/gives piggyback rides

Yay!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you're a dps, and you're doing <20k, and standing in fire, it's ok. My dps will make up for it.

If you're a tank, and you're an undergeared damage sponge, it's ok, I'll interrupt the casters, and use remorseless winter when things get hairy. My dps will ensure that we'll get the packs down fast.

If you're a healer and you're undergeared, it's ok - I have death pact I can use to self-heal, ams, and death strike glyphed. Focus on the tank; don't worry about it.

If the group is struggling, and someone dies, it's ok - I'll OT and battle rez as necessary.

If you don't know the fights, it's ok, I'm happy to take the time to explain it to you.

If you die to stuff you probably shouldn't die to, it's ok, I won't laugh at you or call you bad.

Always nice to see somebody who follows the same style of thinking as me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yup.. I think this guy is the Jeebus reincarnate.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

/hugz

That is a lovely sentiment and thank you for sharing :-) It's nice to see other people who are genuinely helpful and cruizy.

I also have this awesome mental picture of being carried out of the dungeon like in An Officer and a Gentleman. /Sigh
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I love you man. Since you're a horde I will never try to gank you.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
I won't.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We were meant for eachother

-Carrymebro

haha /highfive

I love you man. Since you're a horde I will never try to gank you.

<3

/hugz

That is a lovely sentiment and thank you for sharing :-) It's nice to see other people who are genuinely helpful and cruizy.

I also have this awesome mental picture of being carried out of the dungeon like in An Officer and a Gentleman. /Sigh

/hugz <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

im still ~200 points shy of capped valor this week, what's your battletag i could use someone to /follow

Wrothgar#1471

11/12/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Obviouskitty
Yup.. I think this guy is the Jeebus reincarnate.

Nah, just tryin to follow His example :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight

ty
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

ty

I appreciate your gratitude.

You're welcome :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

I love it when DPS self heal if things start getting scary. <3

...too bad it never happens.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
It doesn't matter if you can't when I can and want to

I do it cuz I can and cuz I want to

If you happen to benefit, enjoy!

Just don't expect to benefit, because I can't always and don't always want to =P
Edited by Zaxan on 11/12/2012 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
Oh, so it's fine with you if I afk through the dungeon, except of course to roll on loot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
If the person is new and you're more experienced, then I would hope so... just because when you were a newbie other people picked up the slack for you :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hi I'm a frost dk and can sympathize with the OP. My rotation is so complex you wouldnt even believe me if I explained its intricacies. No joke guys, howling blast is not the easiest spell to master. As such, I've made a macro for all the fellow frost dks:

#BEGIN LOLER
/say ITS COOL GUYS I GOT THIS
/cast Howling Blast
/cast Howling Blast
/cast Howling Blast
/cast Howling Blast
/say YOU THINK THIS IS EASY?
/cast Howling Blast
/cast Howling Blast
/cast Howling Blast
/cast Howling Blast
/say OH SNAP #&@* JUST GOT REAL
/cast Howling Blast
/cast Howling Blast
/cast Obliterate
/cast Howling Blast
/say ROFL CARRIED

YOU'RE WELCOME
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
...I will be using that macro for my frost DK from now on.

I, and my future random groups, thank you Sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]