Ganking

15 Worgen Mage
Horde what's up with your buddies ganking all the low level areas like this warrior named nothroat?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
They are...

A: Hoping you have a higher level toon that wants to come out and play..
B: yearning for the days when horde ruled this server...
C LOLing while typing one handed cause they love making you mad THAT much...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Been out to the dark portal lately? Bunch of off server alliance destroying anything and everything horde that goes through there.
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warrior
I was around that way last night, skeletons everywhere but horde was killing everything in sight not alliance. As for ganking, it's just hordes way of saying hello, I wouldn't hesitate to gank a lowbie but then corpse camping is taking it a step 2 far.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
ZOMG, PvPs on a PvP server?! Who'd a thunk it?!

For all you carebears who complain about corpse camping lowbies, there is an alternative... Reroll PvE.

Only the Strong Survive.
Reply Quote
57 Undead Death Knight
Replying about this alliance calling me out about ganking him. Tell the fact coward. You were a lvl 88 and this is called a PVP realm. Change realms. You alliance can kill my horde low levels but we can't touch an 85-90 in MOP PLZ
Reply Quote
57 Undead Death Knight
Come look me up if u want to have some. NOTHROAT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]