Arena Exploitation and Win Trading - Updated

(Locked)

90 Human Death Knight
Account wide achieves. If I had 22 this season on my dk I would have the gear on lol. Didn't leave a team. Everyone else is farming exploiters, why can't I?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/13/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Nazdrag
BAN HAMMER!

Doctor-octa-banhammer-pus, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
90 Tauren Paladin
If Blizzard wanted to promote fair play they'd fix the rampant CC in Arena/PvP. No wonder people are exploiting lmao, blizzard doesn't see that groups are skipping the teams that have massive CC. I'd cheat too if I knew how. FIX PVP!!!
90 Orc Hunter
If you cannot strip achieves/reset MMR should actually come out and say so.

Rather than just stripping gear and giving temp bans to people atm and making more people rage =/
90 Human Rogue
perma ban the ip of the ones doing the carries/pilot, problem solved.
80 Worgen Druid
http://www.thedailyblink.com/comics/2012-11-14-381.jpg
90 Undead Priest
Exactly what we needed. It's still going to be strange with rank 1 teams who weren't exploiting this (directly) sitting at 3k where the next team is 2600. We'll least that's fixed the right way GJ blizzard.
90 Human Warlock
Yes further adjustments needed, look at the obvious ones who got the MMR AND left the team to remake it
90 Human Mage
Thank you blizzard, good steps in the right direction
90 Undead Priest
Good show blizzard, although 3 days is a light suspension, removal of achievements was a desire I thought you would never go through with.

Although your developing philosophies have changed little, your desire for sportsmanship has evolved very thoroughly, I thank you for this.
3 Tauren Warrior
I hope this is account-wide and not only to the exploiting character. Does anyone know if it is acc-wide?
I'm more worried about the people that aren't going to get penalized because they are innocent under a technicality. Such as those that intentionally queue'd into teams using the MMR exploit.
1 Human Warrior
just got banned on eu.

Greetings,

This is to inform you that action has been taken against your account. Please read on for further information about the action taken, and more details regarding the reason:

Battle.net Account Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
World of Warcraft Account Name: XXXX
Type of Violation: Exploitation
Category of Violation: Arena ladder exploitation
Character Name Involved: XXXXXX

Account Action:
- Suspension (72 Hours)

Character Action:
- Arena team disbanded
- Arena achievements gained in Season 12 removed
- Season 12 PvP gear removed
- Honor and Conquest points removed

Circumventing normal game mechanics has a negative impact on the game experience of other customers.

While we regret to take this type of action, we have determined it to be in the best interests of the World of Warcraft community as a whole, and for the integrity of the game.
Please note that should any further violations of our Rules and Policies occur, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences for your account. This could include further warnings, account suspension or account termination.
Also note, you must log into the game after the suspension has expired to update the status of the account shown on your Account Management page.

For further information, or to review our current Rules and Policies, please refer to:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/index.xml?locale=en_GB&gameId=11&rootCategoryId=9740

Regards,

Game Master Draemetone
Ingame Customer Support Team
Blizzard Entertainment Europe

Shít just got real.
Edited by Nolifer on 11/14/2012 7:58 PM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
nice
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]