Arena Exploitation and Win Trading - Updated

(Locked)

90 Troll Priest

I am sorry someone as sexy as you will have to get your rating back. But I believe in you!!!

<3 BELIEVE IN ME, CARRYME!

I AM THE ONE WHO NEEDS THE CARRY. I HAVE BEEN TOLD I AM TO FAT :(
90 Draenei Shaman
11/19/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Warlol

farming teams that mmr exploited up to glad range isnt exactly "legit"

didnt que into mmr exploited teams

considering you have almost 3k arena games played on that war and you just got your 2400 achieve the week where everyone was mmr exploiting i highly doubt you didnt fight any exploiters
90 Orc Warrior
re setting to 2200 mmr etc doesnt do a thing if those people still get to keep there stuff, and if you were going to take away there team/gear etc, what would re setting do unless you weren't taking there items/team away
90 Human Warrior

didnt que into mmr exploited teams

considering you have almost 3k arena games played on that war and you just got your 2400 achieve the week where everyone was mmr exploiting i highly doubt you didnt fight any exploiters

It was actually before the mmr exploiting as far as i know, I found out about it the week after we got 2400, and we have not qued since then

edit: The reset is needed ofc, just please fix demo locks = )

edit2: since when did the amount of arenas in my stats matter o.O
Edited by Warlol on 11/19/2012 7:51 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm sorry, but why aren't the people who exploited being perma-banned? Anything short of this is far too light of a punishment. Knowingly taking advantage of an exploit, especially one as game breaking as this, should be severely punished.
10 Blood Elf Paladin
the players that exploited only getting a 3day? lol and the folks cuaght in the middle are paying the price aswell. imo this is the worst way of handling a problem the players that exploit should have there accounts perma banned and ip banned. with a harse email stating they are not welcome in any blizz game. but seeing how its only a 3 day ban whats the incentive to not do it agian when the oppertunity arrise's? or even go looking for an oppertunity. with only a 3 day ban id do it every time lol. the price of a 3 day ban is laughable.
73 Orc Hunter
roflol, some people gonna be sweating tonight
31 Tauren Druid
Lots of 1800s congratulating blizzard on a fix that doesn't affect them.

Lots of people with high ratings and recent achievements claiming they didn't face any exploiters. Yeah OK.

Also, RBGs should be reset to 2200 too. What could be bad about that? Not like getting 0.5% top is hard. At least it'll make people play more games. Blizz should just hire people to be spectators in random RBGs and Arenas, $25k a year.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
UPDATE: November 19

Providing an environment where players can compete in the spirit of fair play is extremely important to us...

So this would explain why someone on a max level toon can gank 'n camp someone not at max level, who's simply trying to level, thus wasting the latter person's valuable playing time?

Oh Bliz, you make me laugh! :D
10 Blood Elf Paladin
go play on a pve server if you dont like being ganked?
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/19/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Threatt
go play on a pve server if you dont like being ganked?

Lighten up, Francis.
90 Pandaren Mage
Sweet, they finally added an MMR reset to the game.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]