Arena Exploitation and Win Trading - Updated

(Locked)

86 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/reckoning/5v5 seems legit, looks like you guys missed a team.
p.s. Hunter and Paladin are both known s11 wintraders.

Doesn't look like they have moved any of the 5v5 brackets accordingly yet... this better be a mistake. All these 2700+ teams... there is simply no way that is legit in this current mmr system.
39 Draenei Paladin
They just lose their gear, ratings and possibly their arena team??

This is terrible. It's like catching a burglar in your house with all your stuff and just asking him nicely to put down your things and leave.

If i did something wrong i'd end up in jail or fined... that's the whole point of consequences - TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING.

A slap on the !@#$ing wrist will only make the exploiters laugh in blizzards face.
90 Gnome Rogue
Apparently, the only people who wrongfully had gear stripped away from them also never passed 5th grade Language Arts.
90 Human Mage
I think its not anyone's fault nor problem but blizz. If anyone did exploit the arena ladders or anything for that matter it should be put on to blizz for being blind and not fixing the issue, banning people isn't fixing it, its blaming others for your down falls. Pretty immature if you ask me.

I agree that it truly sucks to have cheaters in the game but again if blizz would spend more time fixing the issues and better pvp they wouldn't have these problems.

-disc priest
Why would disc priest have to all go shadow?

-Hunters
Pets solo and taking all skill from the player (can 1 shot) with Instant cc

-Wars
rewarded for missing pummel (being bad) (can 1 shot) with instant cc

-DKs
Able to dispel and double grip

-Warlocks
instant fear, (can 1 shot) with instant cc

You can add to this list. I ran out of time, have to leave
90 Undead Rogue
I think its not anyone's fault nor problem but blizz. If anyone did exploit the arena ladders or anything for that matter it should be put on to blizz for being blind and not fixing the issue, banning people isn't fixing it, its blaming others for your down falls. Pretty immature if you ask me.

I agree that it truly sucks to have cheaters in the game but again if blizz would spend more time fixing the issues and better pvp they wouldn't have these problems.

-disc priest
Why would disc priest have to all go shadow?

-Hunters
Pets solo and taking all skill from the player (can 1 shot) with Instant cc

-Wars
rewarded for missing pummel (being bad) (can 1 shot) with instant cc

-DKs
Able to dispel and double grip

-Warlocks
instant fear, (can 1 shot) with instant cc

You can add to this list. I ran out of time, have to leave

You forgot:

Mage:
-Easily playable by blind one armed developmentally challenged players.
-Can kill people in a ridiculously overpowered stun before it wears off.
-Has too many escape abilities paired with snare/traps/shield
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/21/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Sheepme
actually, not that anyone cares, i think im going to quit wow now b4 it gets even worse. thnx for the years. ltr.

This post gave me cancer.
90 Tauren Death Knight
The object of most punishments including the ones handed out by Blizzard in this case are for 2 main purposes. 1.) to punish the TOS offenders who knew that the exploit was illegal and proceeded with it anyway. 2.) to dissuade others from engaging in exploitative behavior that violates the TOS.

This is the first time in memory when Blizzard has forthrightly delineated the exploit and the punishments meted out. The message is that those who attempt to "cheat" the system will not only be caught but will suffer some consequence for their actions. That you either agree or disagree with those consequences is moot.

Your responses to the OP Blue are indicative of your own attitudes toward authorities. It is their game and their playground. It is your option to abide by the rules as established or to violate them. The choice is clearly yours. Regarding the decision to stay or leave, that too is yours alone. No one forces you to buy, install and continue to make use of the intellectual property of Blizzard Entertainment. QQ's and long sobs of good bye are entertaining and that's all. Play or do not play. There remain several million players who will neither mourn your loss nor care about your departure.
90 Human Mage
Mage:
-Easily playable by blind one armed developmentally challenged players.
-Can kill people in a ridiculously overpowered stun before it wears off.
-Has too many escape abilities paired with snare/traps/shield

clearly never played mage in arena, with the amount of mobility, interrupts, stuns and melee it takes skill to get off a burst at the right times.

Also, your completely retarded because "Mage Features"
RANGED DAMAGE

This is the definition of a mage on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/mage

Therefore they should be able to get range and stay range but with the mobility in the game it is near impossible vs almost any comp with melee in it.
90 Undead Rogue
clearly never played mage in arena, with the amount of mobility, interrupts, stuns and melee it takes skill to get off a burst at the right times.

Also, your completely retarded because "Mage Features"
RANGED DAMAGE

This is the definition of a mage on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/mage

Therefore they should be able to get range and stay range but with the mobility in the game it is near impossible vs almost any comp with melee in it.

First off, Mad....

Second, If you think its hard to faceroll with a mage... you are the "completely retarded" please no personal insults. its childish.

Third, By your statement you think melee should never be able to reach a mage. lulz
90 Undead Warlock
11/21/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Mikeanthony

This is different from locks how?
90 Night Elf Druid
this is my first time seen blizzard taking stuff away from people that use exploits most of the times they just give u like a 30min suspension or something
90 Night Elf Druid
please blizzard do this to people that use BG bots also
90 Troll Shaman
I'm just confused on one thing. I don't do arenas often, but when I do, I team hop so I can do 2s or 3s or 5s with friends, not really to do anything much else...but just to putz around with friends really. Will this be not allowed? D:
As I said, confused so its why I'm asking for clarification.
We don't really care of our rating tbh, just want to have some fun type thing o.O

Edit: apparently my spelling fails me.
Edited by Amekiko on 11/22/2012 10:44 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]