Arena Exploitation and Win Trading - Updated

(Locked)

01/17/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Lincstyle
There will be a blanket ban right before the season ends, they've pretty much always handled it this way.

Lets hope so.. I know this cant be done but I wish the carries would get banned too.
90 Undead Warlock
01/17/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Xyril
There will be a blanket ban right before the season ends, they've pretty much always handled it this way.

Lets hope so.. I know this cant be done but I wish the carries would get banned too.

I really hope they do the blanket ban, then.
90 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Cassirstina/advanced

This^
90 Orc Death Knight
You say you have done something about win trading, but lets look at the latter this season, you guys are a joke blizzard. The fact that you let people get 4100+ rating with 50 games played makes me feel like i'm wasting my 15 bucks a month on this trash game. Fix my game please, I'm a real pvper who enjoys competition.

Please be mindful of a thread's original posting date when replying. We want to avoid resurrecting old, potentially out-of-date discussions. Thanks!

- Varraguz, Forum Moderation Team
Edited by Varraguz on 7/12/2013 3:14 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]