Arena Exploitation and Win Trading - Updated

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
You are going to have to reset MMR or at least rollback a week. There are legit teams at 2.8k or 3k mmr because they queued into win traders. I have refrained from queuing too much, but queued last night to get my weapon.

Please rollback mmr and achis/rating or we have another s9 on our hands.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If ladders AND mmr aren't reset this season is dead.
90 Undead Warrior
keep ban them all this no skill player plz hate cheater
90 Undead Rogue
LATTER RESET ALL MMR AND TEAMS
LATTER RESET ALL MMR AND TEAMS
LATTER RESET ALL MMR AND TEAMS...
90 Gnome Rogue
11/13/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Iambored
If ladders AND mmr aren't reset this season is dead.

#1 ret pally!
90 Troll Druid
Tichondrius will be a dead server after the banhammer falls.. :(
90 Pandaren Monk
the season is dead if they do not reset ladders and MMR. there is no way around it. there are legit teams at 3k rating because they farmed the exploiters
blizzard listen to us, reset ladders please!
90 Night Elf Druid
can we please get a reset on mmr now.........
90 Human Warlock
yes please re set the ladder!!
90 Human Death Knight
Ah, this is a likely cause for extended maintenance. :P

Good to read this is being looked into!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
what about guys who are able to get wep this week with a legit 2.2k they got weeks ago ?

they ll be mad if ladder got reset.
90 Tauren Druid
Finally. THANK YOU FOR DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

I hope they all get banned. Their actions are disgraceful to the PVP community. If they can't play fairly, they shouldn't play at all.
80 Human Priest
The damage is done. There is no point to pvping in this season if ladders and MMR are not reset. Even the people that didn't cheat have their MMR screwed up because of winning games by exploiters just quitting.

It's a global problem now.

MMR and Team Ratings need to be reset. Just start the season over..
90 Pandaren Monk
Finally. THANK YOU FOR DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

I hope they all get banned. Their actions are disgraceful to the PVP community. If they can't play fairly, they shouldn't play at all.

except the people playing against these exploiters legitimately have their ratings inflated too. banning the teams you "think" exploited solves nothing. a full reset to the ladders and mmr is the only solution. unfortunately, it is one that will not happen
90 Tauren Death Knight
Whats all this about? I'm confused yet slightly intrigued.
90 Orc Shaman
Blizzard doesnt listen to PvPers... I hope they reset MMR and Put a decay on it... but they will never do that... becouse it's a negative thing.. they want all things to be positive... even if you loose you'll win.
90 Draenei Warrior
why not just let evey 1 have use the 2200 gear so every 1 will be on an even lv playing field ? to unfair in my eye .
how is a is a 1900 player ment to beat a 2200+ player when the gear of the 2200+ player is clearly better
^ this is not fair in the first place
make all the pvp gear the same lv than u see who's the best player u fix this u would not have ppl cheating and u would not have the problem we have seen today with maintenance
Edited by Fatlip on 11/13/2012 1:43 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
why not just let evey 1 have use the 2200 gear so every 1 will be on an even lv playing field ? to unfair in my eye . how is a is a 1900 player ment to beat a 2200+ player when the gear of the 2200+ player is clearly better
make all the pvp gear the same lv than u see who's the best player u fix this u would not have ppl cheating and u would not have the problem we have seen today with maintenance

Because good players should get rewards. Heroic PvE gives rewards too.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]