BFF Necklace

100 Undead Warlock
I think I found a practical use for this. I'm gonna go get this today and whenever I finish camping the daylights out of some poor soul I'm gonna give him/her the BBF buff. It'll be kind of like a... ummm, dare I say, !@#$%stamp that stays with that toon all day.
Edited by Mixilplix on 11/13/2012 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And if you are thwarted and become the one who is camped?

/irony
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
It's a beneficial buff so they could just rightclick it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Then they won't get my awesome BFF buff. xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/13/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Mixilplix
I think I found a practical use for this. I'm gonna go get this today and whenever I finish camping the daylights out of some poor soul I'm gonna give him/her the BBF buff. It'll be kind of like a... ummm, dare I say, !@#$%stamp that stays with that toon all day.

But it falls off if they die, so if someone else ganks them, or they kill themselves... you blew your 24 hour cd lol.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Oh well. I tried reading up on it online but it looks like you guys have a lot more insight. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure I'll still find enjoyment when giving that buff to one of you alliance pansies, even if it's only for a moment.

xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
More insight please, I killed that buggar and now own that BFF neckless, what use does it have?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
11/13/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Hazekiller
Look at his gear. He is unluckly to be the one getting camped

He prolly camps lvl 1-10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]