479 Hunter LF Guild for 10/25 mans

90 Night Elf Hunter
Raiding since vanilla 2005 - my hunter has been my main since WotLK. Am currently 2/6 in MSV and full LFR clear.

My current guild is not serious about raiding and has politics/drama keeping it from achieving its goal. I prefer raiding on T/W/TH nights and since I am a college student on the EAST coast 6pm-10pm server time (9pm-1am server) is ideal for me.

Feel free to contact me in game or here to talk. Thanks!
Edited by Zyrrka on 11/15/2012 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hi Zyrrka,

I don't know if you'd consider a faction change, but we are in need of a hunter.. Take a gander at my Forum post here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3967597126 for more info

Arondil
Edited by Arondil on 11/13/2012 10:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Arondil, thank you for your interest. Your guilds reputation precedes you and I am grateful but your raid times run into the wee hours for me. As a senior approaching the end of my college career it is difficult to stay up that late. I would also prefer to stay alliance.

Thank you and best of luck to you.
Edited by Zyrrka on 11/14/2012 5:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm not actually recruiting but I wanted to clear up something for you. :P If you are on the west coast, your time is the same as server time. This is a west coast server.

That might help you when guilds are recruiting for server time raids. xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry Fluffy, thank you - I am on East coast. I have edited my original post to reflect this.
I did not notice when I typed it out.
Edited by Zyrrka on 11/15/2012 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]