Guild Of Farmers looking for core players!

46 Human Hunter
Hello! In my new guild Guild of farmers, we are looking for core players to help and become my asst. gms and help run this guild. I am experienced in leading a guild and know the steps to make a successful one. ATM we are a level 4 guild that just started out on the 10th. We have about 32 chars in the guild and looking to expand. This is just my alt and will be bringing some of my level 90s over when I get the core and the guild becomes more successful. I am looking for people who think that they have what it takes to lead a guild. People,who a nice and caring and help each other out, and above all have fun. The guild is also doing well gold wise as I hold about 100k gold to help out the guild. Please put if you would like to be part of the core and list why you believe you can fit this postion. Thank you and have a good day.
Reply Quote
46 Human Hunter
Lol one day I may be able to do that XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]