Back to Dark Iron

90 Tauren Warrior
I remember this server being one the worst hives of scum and trolls and I dearly miss it. Is there any world pvp left? Will I regret ever using trade chat and posting on this forum? I sure hope its how I remember it
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
The forums are a sad place these days. All WoW forums in general, really. I remember when posts scrolled through on a regular basis, there was a large amount of people posting, and a lovely little sub-community of forum goers. Gone are those days; you can look at the front page and the posts at the bottom of it are probably over a month old.

I shed a tear for my fallen forum brethren.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
What the goat said.

Wait, that goat is me! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
No one remembers you at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I wouldn't expect them to, if anyone did it would be impressive
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Plenty of world pvp now, you will find fights going on around the BMAH when bids are getting close to completion; also the Krasarang Bases (part of the patch) are fairly contested in terms of rare hunting groups vs defending groups.

These spots are where you usually find it happening, but there's still world ganking that people engage in.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
According to my guildies and others (beta-vanilla/vanilla type old guard), DI is still just as crusty, miserable and grouchy as always. To quote " that's the way we like it". I think it is sort of a reverse status item, being that DI is one of the early realms and that it apparently feels like a backwater at the edge of the universe etcetc (paraphrasing poorly I imagine).

On DI, I will always be a total nub/scrub, having only started with the launch of WotLK :D !!

You cannot go by Trade Chat on any realm, I mean really, where else would the trolls go (myself included from time to time).

......and on top of all that, its only medium population, which seems to be the optimum all around density (pun?).

Cheers all :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^ wat
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/17/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Trystysse
crusty
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
What the goat said.

Wait, that goat is me! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Shadowburn is down so I came here looking for nostalgia, and then you're a goblin, what has this world come to
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
still scum here was scamed yesterday buy a mister jrchronic his siting i shirne scaming ppl
saying he will sell them his alani mount drop for 20 k gold once u give him gold he logs off and u dont get nothing back
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Shaman
Shojisan, I hope to god you are trolling because if so, you got me.

If not, words don't describe how naive you are.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Ah, the ol' internet logic debate.

You see the post, a response to a thread that hasn't been bumped since the end of 2012 and think, "must be a troll". Then you think, "perhaps the guy just doesn't know better!", and you try to have some faith in humanity.

Alas, someone who knows better would also know enough to make a new thread (or, better yet, not whine on the forums) about a ninja; on the same merit, someone lacking the brain capacity to know better wouldn't even know how to find a 1.5 year old thread.

Alas we come back to the facts: !@#$% be a troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]