CRZ and spirit camping

100 Tauren Paladin
Is it truly necesary to make camping rare spawns harder. Did we really need to have the added frustration of changing realms every time we cross a zone?
Reply Quote
acturis is much much worse.1 spawn spot.many servers.last time i camped him it was visited by many hunters not even on the same server as me.ether they flew by to check or the loged off there and then loged in at that spot.its vary vary bad.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Course these sort of concerns are not on blizzards list.
Reply Quote
lets send the creeper in from minecraft and have him say its vary badssssssssssssss.this will put out how bad the rare camping is right now with CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Just find the most common spot the rare spawns at(look the pet up on thottbot and petopia) and sit there..I have 3 hunters and tamed Loque and other rares that way. Also if you ask in General you MIGHT get a person who is willing to help.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It's an MMO. It's not your game nor you spawn.
If you want something you really have to work for it. Just because you sit
in a spot for 12 hours doesnt make something yours.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
LOL trying getting acturis on a PVP server now.... Nothing but piles of bones there most of the time now.

I think He should turn ghostly purple now on a PVP server because if you can get him tamed withouth getting ganked out or some tard just killing him off before you get the tame in now it's something epic.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
It's an MMO. It's not your game nor you spawn. If you want something you really have to work for it. Just because you sitin a spot for 12 hours doesnt make something yours.

Did you read the OP?

Just find the most common spot the rare spawns at(look the pet up on thottbot and petopia) and sit there..I have 3 hunters and tamed Loque and other rares that way. Also if you ask in General you MIGHT get a person who is willing to help.

Did you read the OP?

I ask only because I did not say a word about competetion. Did not need the sites to go look for.

The problem I have is being sent to different realms due to CRZ=cross realm zones. Now the problem is that I have no way of timing the spawns to try and be their.

LOL trying getting acturis on a PVP server now.... Nothing but piles of bones there most of the time now. I think He should turn ghostly purple now on a PVP server because if you can get him tamed withouth getting ganked out or some tard just killing him off before you get the tame in now it's something epic.

I am last time I saw him an alli killed it due to being out numbered. Made me a sad troll.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I was giving you advice? I don't have a problem with CRZ, everyone is friendly and I had many help me or give up the tame. If you just sit in the most common rare spot you have more of a chance..
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I play on a high pop PvP realm I know that competetion happens. First pet I camped for was terrorpene. Had a lot of em killed from under me.

The problem I am having is how changing realms changes the approach to Spirit beast taming.
Reply Quote
thats the problem we don't know the common spot of what ever random server they dump us in.spawn spots are different on servers.i had this with skoll where another hunter that was in the area he said on HIS server it spawn most of the time out side the cave while on MY server it spawned near the disk most of the time.we can't time or pin point a rare spawn cause every thing is different from time to spot.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Well knowing the spawn points is important. I find that time is the determining factor. If you do not know the time of the last spawn you spend hours up a tree chatting in vent and that is it.
Reply Quote
i would like a no or yes botton to do CRZ.cause if i want to chill withh ppl from another server i will say yes but if i would like to find a rare i will say no cause i want to stay on the server that i am more fimilar with when it comes to rares.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Deathbygun yes please.

I am sure that technical issues exist. However this is one of those things that I wish I had known about before Mists came out. The tames that I am trying for now would have happened in cataclysm then.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Shorten the damn spawn times, Easy fix
Reply Quote
Ouch, dude. Arcturis was near impossible back in Wrath, or at least on my server (after he was released, anyway. I had server second tame because I missed the first and the second was killed from my very tap. By a jealous Dwarf. /shake fist!)

I don't want to imagine how hard it is now!
Reply Quote
it is vary hard.try camping him only to have 3 hunters ata a time poping up out of no where not even on your server.from ether a fly by are they just log in to check the spawn.that how my last arcturise camping went.named him CorpseParty once i finally got him after waiting for this blood elf guy that hid behind a tree to leave.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I can't imagine how frustrating it is now camping for rares now that CRZ has been implemented.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm so happy I got my spirit beasts before CRZs were implemented :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]