CRZ and spirit camping

100 Tauren Paladin
Tis terrible. Not the competetion the lack of consistency in realms you cross into.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Been sitting on Ban'tahlos spawn since 3pm, it is now 4:10am, and No sign of him at all.........Frustrating
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Just picked up Banthalos form Sargeras server today at 11:30 server. I was checking every twelve hours.

One down one to go back to Arcturius. Can't wait to see it killed again
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
sitting on arcturis's spawn on Kael'thas. this is pissing me off.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Well at least it is your home server and you get to rely on it's timers.
Reply Quote
It's absolutely ridiculous that these pets have these spawn rates as it is. What other character in the game has to go to these lengths to get one of their abilities anymore? simple answer none. Blizzard managed to streamline the druid flying quests and the paladin mount quests, but won't make it a little easier on hunters to get our ability?

CRZ has only made this problem even worse.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
the easiest to get is spirit crab
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
it is as hard as it has always being if you were in a bigger server, they just made it equal to the other servers now.

none of the rare spawns are mandatory btw, even spirit beast should be easy to find at least one considering some of then dont have that much competition anymore..
Edited by Hanners on 11/20/2012 10:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
it is as hard as it has always being if you were in a bigger server, they just made it equal to the other servers now.

none of the rare spawns are mandatory btw, even spirit beast should be easy to find at least one considering some of then dont have that much competition anymore..

While none of them are mandatory.

It is much harder to time a tame which is what this thread is about. No longer are you fighting the 6-72 spawn roll of your realm. You are trying to figure out the time on multiple realms.

In other words see terrorpene fail or someone else tames it. The hunter cannot show up every six hours to see if it's available. Why? Well the question is which realm did you see it on and which realm are you now on.

I play on Illidan and tamed Banthalos on Sargeras which is in a different time zone.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Something tells me I'm glad I grabbed my spirit beasts while I had the opportunity--and makes me sad I released the ones I did. (Karoma and Ghostcrawler. *sigh*)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
the most troublesome for me to tame was skoll, a lot of peeps rounding around not only for it, also for the time lost proto drake, easiest one was ghostcrawler, nobody in the area camping. Next target is karoma, but I guess it will be a nightmare with CRZ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]