HOF loot bug GM response.

(Locked)

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to submit this ticket with us.

Whenever you encounter a problem like this the first step is to make sure that you do not have any corrupt files by resetting your UI

.http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/resetting-your-ui

I hope this has been helpful to you and if you have any more issues feel free to contact us again
Regards GM "removed"
Blizzard.net/support

what? you can't be telling me that is my UI when everyone who did that run is encountering the same probelm, and there is a blue post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847?page=1 stating this has nothing to do with UI, so why even respond to my ticket if your just gonna make something that is not helpful at all?
90 Human Mage
well they said they reset my raid boss :/ i log in to que for it and it says in the que box ive done him still XD
11/14/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Gamamage
well they said they reset my raid boss :/ i log in to que for it and it says in the que box ive done him still XD

i assume its something like
Our developers have recently pushed a hotfix for this issue and it should now be resolved. You should now be able to run Looking for Raid again this week and be eligible for loot.

We do appreciate the information, as all reports we receive allow us to quickly identify and issue and fix it as quickly as possible.

For further updates regarding this and other issues, please visit our Forums at <http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/>.

right?
90 Human Warlock
We’ve applied a hotfix to resolve an issue where players in Raid Finder were being saved as having killed a boss after a wipe in Heart of Fear. The hotfix is active and doesn't require a rolling restart to take effect. Heart of Fear is now safe for your Raid Finder adventuring needs.

For the small number of players who were ineligible for a chance at loot as a result of this bug before it was fixed, we're currently discussing the best resolution and will provide an update as soon as we can. In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Why are you submitting GM tickets when the original post says they will let you know when they have a solution, and there is no additional post saying the solution is submit a GM ticket?
90 Gnome Warlock
11/14/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Kegrooll
blizzard if you're going to screw us, just do it, don't lie to us then screw us.

No one lied to you, there was a miscomunication about the LFR being reset for loot. They did not lie to you. Mistakes are not lies. Yes it sucks that you have to wait a week to get loot that you should have gotten, however unfortunately bugs happen and right now there is nothing that the GMs can do about it.

Since it was such a widespread problem they created a standard reply to send out, unfortunately it contained some mistaken information...
90 Human Mage
well i just killed un'sok a second time and was unable to loot AGAIN
90 Human Warrior
same thing happened to me earlier this evening. i did one attempt last night on un'sok. the group wiped and it said i had looted the boss. tonight the group kills un'sok, my tier gloves drop and it says i've looted the boss and can't get the loot. can a gm fix this/give me the token?
Support Forum Agent
11/14/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Gamamage
well i just killed un'sok a second time and was unable to loot AGAIN

Unfortunately, there was some misunderstanding about what the hotfix would be able to accomplish and the reply that was originally sent out was based on that information. The response that is going out has since been corrected but there are a number of folks who already received the original response.

I apologize for the confusion. I'm sorry to say that this encounter could not be reset nor is our In-game Support able award loot that you may have received otherwise. The overall issue has been resolved but you will not be eligible for loot until resets next week.

Any additional options will likely come from Development. As stated in the thread in the General Discussion forum, they will provide an update as soon as possible.

11/13/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Rygarius
The hotfix prevents more people from being saved incorrectly when a boss resets. For players already saved, we're still exploring what we can do and will provide an update as soon as possible.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847?page=2#38
Edited by Vrakthris on 11/14/2012 7:43 PM PST
90 Worgen Druid
What a load of crap. At least give me the 28 gold that had a 99% chance to drop.
Support Forum Agent
Again, any additional options will likely come from Development. As stated in the thread in the General Discussion forum, they will provide an update as soon as possible.

11/13/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Rygarius
The hotfix prevents more people from being saved incorrectly when a boss resets. For players already saved, we're still exploring what we can do and will provide an update as soon as possible.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017847?page=2#38

If you have feedback regarding the matter you will want to post there, Abjuration.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]