No class should go 195-0 in ARENAS

Hi, whats your argument goon?
Reply Quote
Exactly, what this comp is:

1) Healer doesn't die (ever) even when faced with the super OP bm hunter comp.
2) Warrior sits back and gains 4 or 5 stacks of TFB.

Win - forever - never LOSE.

FIX BOTH CLASSES.

Wait so your complaint is that you cant kill them with an OP comp so you want them nerfed??

I dont think you will find much pitty arround here.

I am confused, by definition of OP that means OverPowered, how is something overpowered if it loses every time to a specific comp, sounds like underpowered by definition..

Please try again.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Stop feeding the warrior tfb stacks off your pet, that's called being dumb and getting outplayed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Wreckingball
Stop feeding the warrior tfb stacks off your pet, that's called being dumb and getting outplayed.

168 times.

No, I'm sure most of those times they probably had to actually use some level of skill to win. But when a hunter lets a warrior sit in the back while beating on their pet? That's outplayed. That's a bad hunter.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Cayse

It wasn't just me bud, IT WAS EVERY TEAM THEY HAVE FACED. idiot.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Udeadbro

If every team was that dumb, they deserve their 168-0.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
It's quite clear you're struggeling, Ubadbro. So, here's something that should help you.

/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Lynx Rush
/cast call of the wild
/use 13

Use it and quit crying that you can't pass 1600 with a class capable of bursting two players from 100% to 0% in 10 sec.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Wreckingball

U mad bro?

ahh we have resorted back to 5 year old meme's. I think that means my original case wins. Thanks for your constructive comments. /sarcasm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]