No class should go 195-0 in ARENAS

100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Udeadbro
ahh we have resorted back to 5 year old meme's. I think that means my original case wins. Thanks for your constructive comments. /sarcasm.

He's making fun of your name.
Reply Quote
Still waiting for a logical reason on why a healer should be unkillable. please educate me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
anyone else find his guild name strangely applicable?
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
This team wintrades 2s AND 3s. Just report them for cheating in a ticket and move on. I vsd them in 3s and they left arena and had 2.9k mmr.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I can assure you that that comps win rate has very little to do with the shaman(although he\she certainly isn't a bad player) and almost everything to do with TFBx5\ava\trink warrior 250k heroic strike macro. You shouldn't be calling for shaman nerfs just because they can keep a warrior alive through pitiful BM hunter dmg with the fixed stampede until 5 stacks tfb.

Taste for blood should be getting a noticeable adjustment with the 3 stack cap next patch to prevent the possibility of almost 1 shotting someone at 100% hp, but warrior burst is still going to be overpowered as long as avatar\pvp trink\reck can be stacked. Honestly no amount of nerfs\buffs to classes will make 2s balanced. 3s and pvp in general are unbalanced as it is.

Lastly I just have to ask, how is it even possible that you're not above 1600 rating in 2s with almost 600 games played THIS SEASON ALONE as a BM hunter?
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
yeah these guys are win trading in 2v2 and in 3v3 everyone just put in tickets to get them reset not only are they mmr exploiting they are win trading i hope blizzard ban these idiots.
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Rougeangel
This team wintrades 2s AND 3s. Just report them for cheating in a ticket and move on. I vsd them in 3s and they left arena and had 2.9k mmr.

I don't understand, please explain further "wintrades".
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/14/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Udeadbro
Thus my class is the one getting the biggest nerf next patch? Go !@#$ yourself blizzard, seriously.

Because they're much better players than you and everyone else in that bracket. Seriously, you are complaining about people who are good at their classes. I think these forums have almost hit rock bottom.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
11/14/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Chaipots
yeah these guys are win trading in 2v2 and in 3v3 everyone just put in tickets to get them reset not only are they mmr exploiting they are win trading i hope blizzard ban these idiots.

Please stop lying. If they did with that current record they would already be at 2900+ rating.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
11/14/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Udeadbro
Still waiting for a logical reason on why a healer should be unkillable. please educate me.

You fail to understand that some players are just good players and work well together. Though, with your rating below 1600 rating on a BM hunter while having many games played, leads to the conclusion you don't know what you're doing.

11/14/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Udeadbro
I don't understand, please explain further "wintrades".

It's quite clear you don't understand multiple things, now. You seem to feel very strongly that you know what class is OP in a PvP environment, yet you have no clue what win trading is? You also don't seem to know your class too well since most hunters with your level of gear would be well above your rating with in the near 600 played games you have.

If you want a logical answer, either be a logical player or have a logical question.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Lol every post "Udeadbro" makes is nothing but a cry and a whine about this class or that class and "my class shouldn't get nerfed, nerf all the other classes and give us more buffs for balance" It's so sad.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I think they win-trade, but that's just a guess. I have no proof, but the evidence towards it seems convincing...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/14/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Chawana
I think they win-trade, but that's just a guess. I have no proof, but the evidence towards it seems convincing...

2.9k mmr with 168 -0 W/L and they are only 2300?

Yup win traded alright.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
11/14/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Ragnarøx
Epic set bonus., I bet disc priest love seeing this.

I also bet they love seeing this, considering they can dispell it.

!@#$ing rofl'd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Iconz and rests are both 2800-3k players. I saw them in Cataclysm and remember checking Iconz rating and he was very similar in Cataclysm with 180ish wins and like 2-3 loses and that was when warriors was not that great.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have seen Iconz beat 2.4k frost mages on Korgath in Cataclsym *the expansion warriors sucked* over and over, he doesn't need to wintrade.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Udeadbro, You want a reason? Cause hes good. sad hunter can't pass 1600 and probably got farmed by them and hes mad now QQ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]