What class to level next?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Im looking for the next char to.level and I can't decide between a DK or a Mage. I have a hunter and a pally and am looking for a class that wont get nerfed to the ground. I have never really tried to level a clothie but having a DK start at 55 is a big time saver. Any help as to what would be the most enjoyable to play thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
DK is easy to dungeon level as tank; mage is easy to quest level.

Also, you'll spend a lot more time between 80 and 90 than you will from 1 to 80.
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Priest
[quote="71176738164"]Im looking for the next char to.level and I can't decide between a DK or a Mage. I have a hunter and a pally and am looking for a class that wont get nerfed to the ground. I have never really tried to level a clothie but having a DK start at 55 is a big time saver. Any help as to what would be the most enjoyable to play thanks.[/quote
c'mon, don't you play WoW just for the fun though?. Every class gets a nerf here and there, will you be changing every time then?

Anyways, go DK
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
are you kidding?

the choice between ANYTHING and mage is always EASY.

GO WITH THE MAGE.

Mages are getting some small nerfs for the first time in a LONG time and you think it might be "too the ground"? LOL. These mages "changes" are not that big of a deal. At. All.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]