I'm still a hard-boiled detective.

100 Undead Priest
12/03/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Enekie
1. Send Vinterson to deal with the hooded man while she plays back-up.

This is probably a terrible idea, but I've never been any good at subtlety and I'm more than a little concerned that ju-ju mistweaving mumbo-jumbo might not have served it's full purpose for that wounded leg.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock

The idea of immortalizing oneself with a legacy has always fascinated me. Brilliant.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

/clap

Awesome chapter! I love when you slow things down and do some character exploration. <3

And this one, for reasons others have stated.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Send Vinterson, for sure. He needs to pay for sending my raptor off someplace.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Warlock
Its down in the manual. You gotta send the hero protagonist in to meet the Bad Guy!

Otherwise the Bad Guy wont be able to get the drop on the hero, and then gloatingly spill the details to his master plan, and then attempt to kill said hero, only to be foiled at the last moment by the faithful sidekick.

Stick to the plan!

LEEERRROOOYY!!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Its down in the manual. You gotta send the hero protagonist in to meet the Bad Guy!

Otherwise the Bad Guy wont be able to get the drop on the hero, and then gloatingly spill the details to his master plan, and then attempt to kill said hero, only to be foiled at the last moment by the faithful sidekick.

Stick to the plan!

LEEERRROOOYY!!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

That's the proper plan, that's why sending the sidekick would throw the hooded man off his game and make him easier to stab.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
2. Deal with the hooded man herself while Vinterson keeps an eye on her.

Vinterson's shown several times in just this story he can get the drop on people, including a hunter.

Aside that, the hooded man obviously was looking to get Enekie's attention, what with the note being written in common. And while at that, no one else is expecting Vinterson to be hidden somewhere, but Enekie is a rogue, and thus it'd be pretty obvious if Vinterson showed up alone.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
So far it looks like Vinterson's going in solo.

Today's my usual update day, but it got away from me, so it'll be delayed until tomorrow, if that's all right.

If it isn't, you may lodge your complaints by writing them down on a piece of paper and putting your hand deep into Vinterson's patented "Box of Mystery."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Today's my usual update day, but it got away from me, so it'll be delayed until tomorrow, if that's all right.

If it isn't, you may lodge your complaints by writing them down on a piece of paper and putting your hand deep into Vinterson's patented "Box of Mystery."

It's fine, but I must know what's in the "Box of Mystery." *Takes off his gloves then puts his right hand in the "Box of Mystery" while holding a blank piece of paper.*
Edited by Kaltokk on 12/5/2012 2:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

It's fine, but I must know what's in the "Box of Mystery." *Takes off his gloves then puts his right hand in the "Box of Mystery" while holding a blank piece of paper.*

You feel something warm and slightly sweaty grip your hand, long, limber fingers running over your own. When you pull back your hand, an origami crane sits gently in your palm, staring at you.

Like it knows.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

You feel something warm and slightly sweaty grip your hand, long, limber fingers running over your own. When you pull back your hand, an origami crane sits gently in your palm, staring at you.

Like it knows.

Neat, I think I'll keep this crane.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Why did someone report this? D:<
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

I think like 1/3 of Enekies threads get reported just because. There's a few people on here who seem to like gain a collection of biohazards for random posts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

This was the thread with which she came back, and there are people who do not like that she is back for one reason or another. Which is a shame.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I uh. I kinda don't want to share my "Box of Mystery" now. Bloody thing never gave me any origami cranes.

*pouts*
Reply Quote
98 Gnome Warlock
It occurs to me that we havent opened up betting on who the Hooded Man is.

Watch it not be a tall man at all but like three Gnomes standing on each other's shoulders =)

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Watch it not be a tall man at all but like three Gnomes standing on each other's shoulders =)

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"

I totally did on like the first pages! D:
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/05/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Forbidra

It's Kiethoo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]