Sha of Anger loot

90 Night Elf Monk
Fact or fiction. Sha of anger loot ( not coins ) based on your spec as well as your class? What has happened to everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
It should be based on your spec. I've never heard of anyone getting something that's not (unless it's a misflagged item, which does happen cause testing such simple stuff is hard). That said, his loot is entirely fictional. Never gotten a single piece from him.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The only time I got loot instead of gold from Sha, I got my tier gloves, showed up as resto and got the correct spec item.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
It's based on spec. pvp gear will also be based on spec (healing paladin = healer pvp gear/healer normal gear).

If you get anything else, it's a bug.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you wear mainly pvp gear is the pvp gear more likely to drop ?
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
fact or fiction: I went on a date to IHOP with one of the members of FBP and they won't let me in their guild because I never called her back.

:3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]