Call to Arms: 25 man saturday raiding!

90 Dwarf Death Knight
hellloooooooo everyone. now that winter break is around 4 weeks away for me, i think its about a good time to start bringing back one of my prized possessions that both made me a crazed madman and a happy man. that would be my old saturday 25 man that i ran back in icecrown citadel where we got 7/12 heroic 25 and was the only 25 man pug to kill normal lich king as well.

keep in mind, my tentative schedule for this is going to be starting in about mid january-early february and the raids will be 1 day a week (saturday obviously) and last about 4-5 hours with at least 2 breaks lasting 15 minutes each.

for loot, that's gonna be decided on how well you are at rolling the dice, but remember, don't be a selfish bastard.

"OH BUT BLARVIN, ITS A 25 MAN, KALECGOS DOESNT HAVE 25 PEOPLE, LET ALONE ALLIANCE SIDE."

i beg to differ, my friends. kalecgos may not be rich in player base, but it is rich as a great community. and i believe the community as a whole would like something fun to do again on the weekends.

for those of you on the horde side, if you wish to be a part of this, i suggest you level up a char alliance side or burn 30 bucks to bring an alt over! if you choose to level up on our side, just ask anyone in my guild for an invite and get going!

if you would like to be a part of this great phenomenon once again, please come find me in game on either darthblarvin, blarvin, volcanik, snookems or demonslol if you have any specific questions. im usually around all monday/wednesday late afternoons and all day on the weekends unless im doing something else.

hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
NO
Reply Quote
6 Pandaren Monk
gooby plz.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
CAN I JOIN U
Reply Quote
6 Pandaren Monk
of course you can bull!!
Edited by Goobyplz on 11/17/2012 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
41 Draenei Monk
Something something.
Edited by Zamarra on 11/17/2012 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
needs deeps and dedicated healers! and maybe another tank if you're not derpy plox :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Verar on 11/17/2012 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Stap it doln
Reply Quote
6 Pandaren Monk
11/17/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Flexecute
Stap it doln

noep. gooby u ned 2 lern uh lesun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Verar on 11/18/2012 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm still playing WoW actually I just don't raid anymore. Also why do you care so much about what other people do in this game. It is just a game after all. WoW doesn't pay your bills, buy your food or pay your rent. No reason to take it so seriously.
Edited by Malakyte on 11/18/2012 12:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Verar on 11/18/2012 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Verar leave blarvin alone, go play with your garona buddies and just stop the bull!@#$. It's seriously getting out of hand how much you are allowed to troll these forums and not be perma banned by mods yet. Blarvins just trying to have fun and do something new, let him spend his 14.99 on the w.e the hell he wants.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
^^^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
why do i feel like i missed half this post?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]