Call to Arms: 25 man saturday raiding!

90 Human Paladin
cuz dat low dpz scurby duridz deletd hiz poztz aftur we showd him wuts wut, clrly ay boi git on my livil etc

e: who the hell reported malakyte
Edited by Daenie on 11/19/2012 2:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Low dps scrubby druid? Hardly. I hold 5-6 parses on current content. How's your dps doing? Probably still sub 80% I'd bet. I deleted my posts because I was bored and theres no point in trying to defend myself to people who think they know all about me. It's boring, I need to find something new to laugh at. Kalecgos has come to a halt again. First tier is super hard gais. Can't make any more jokes if no one is getting anything done, all I'd do is repeat myself, which I never like to do.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Who died and made you God?
Reply Quote
41 Draenei Monk
Sigh none of you ever listen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Every time I visit the forums it just seems like Kalecgos is a dude with a bunch of crazy ex girlfriends that won't leave him alone after their time together is over.
Reply Quote
41 Draenei Monk
11/19/2012 11:36 AMPosted by Alcedonia
Every time I visit the forums it just seems like Kalecgos is a dude with a bunch of crazy ex girlfriends that won't leave him alone after their time together is over.

Sounds familiar doesn't it? Eh, eh.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol @ people dedicating their lives to the game and laughing in the faces of those that don't *applause* enjoy the next 18 years of virginity bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/19/2012 04:10 AMPosted by Verar
Low dps scrubby druid? Hardly. I hold 5-6 parses on current content. How's your dps doing? Probably still sub 80% I'd bet. I deleted my posts because I was bored and theres no point in trying to defend myself to people who think they know all about me. It's boring, I need to find something new to laugh at. Kalecgos has come to a halt again. First tier is super hard gais. Can't make any more jokes if no one is getting anything done, all I'd do is repeat myself, which I never like to do.

Uh.. I've been parsing top 50s in US until assessment came up and I skipped a few raids.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
^^^^^^^^
Baller
Shot Caller
20 Inch Blade
Impala.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/19/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Daenie
Uh.. I've been parsing top 50s in US until assessment came up and I skipped a few raids.

You hold 1 sub 100 parse on stone guard, which went up from rank 40. and then you've got another rank up in the high 100s, if it's even still there. I'd hardly say you've got room to tell me I'm a bad dps when I parsed rank 2 on Terrace first boss when it launched. Ironically, I still hold a sub 100 parse on it.

The only reasons I've never parsed in the past was because it's a lot harder to parse when you're 5 months behind in current content and you don't get the same buffs as people who set out with the goal of doing so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
logs only go up when angel's in the raid brevmeister
Reply Quote
41 Draenei Monk
Kalecgos forums have never been more alive.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So you base your rankings off of nothing? That makes sense Aendri. Call me bad because you still think my dps is bad, and say you've got some baller !@# rankings, but don't run logs. Good talk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I had rankings when vaults was current, I know my dps has only gone up, some fights I did some quite decent dps but both my schedule and angel's mean that I've missed a few and he hasn't logged quite a few.

I thought the sorta satirical post I made was kinda obvious trolling, considering how the typing between it and the edit I made were in such contrast but hey.. whatever. "Good talk" as they say in matt's magical jersey home.
Reply Quote
41 Draenei Monk
Totally worth my fifteen dollars a month.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
rofl
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Having two jobs suck, y'know? GOTTA GET DEM PAPERZ THOUGH

Don't forget the bagel.
Edited by Flexecute on 11/19/2012 11:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
i have to share this so badly, you have no idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IJNR2EpS0jw

aendri, your people have amused me.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ {◕◡◕} ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ {◕◡◕} ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ {◕◡◕} ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Reply Quote
41 Draenei Monk
Oooo look at that fancy pull amount per boss feature on wowprogress, fancy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]