Help reforge me.

100 Night Elf Warrior
Been all over the place lately like AskMrRobot and Wow-Heroes looking for basic information on my new stat priorities. Quite often I'm coming across 2-3 different spec designs either focuses on control, mitigation, or avoidance.

I'm trying to build up a spec in which can help me have good control in a strong dps group and yet not be squishy as all heck. They have argued that to have control you need to be squishy but if your strong in avoidance your quite often lacking control. I have so far been working hard and do quite often tank for heroics and for the sha of anger but been informed a good warrior tank has incredible aoe damage but which I do not. I can take on up to six melee type adds easily but it takes a while to down them. Sadly I still lose some aggro occasionally to a hunter but not for long. If you can go ahead and scan me tell me what I'm doing wrong and please do not feature any epic gems or majorly expensive enchants because I will wait until I get better gear for that. Sadly my gear still has some older gear thanks to DPS needing on tanking gear so please pardon that.

Now to explain my situation I have just recently been employed for seasonal position and after that time came up I was able to come play wow more often but I had to put aside my raid time and time to obtain information on the newer tanking strategies.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Nothing, nadda, not a single comment on what I can do?
Reply Quote
94 Pandaren Warrior
11/15/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Delakando
They have argued that to have control you need to be squishy but if your strong in avoidance your quite often lacking control

What

When has anyone ever argued this.

11/15/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Delakando
have so far been working hard and do quite often tank for heroics and for the sha of anger but been informed a good warrior tank has incredible aoe damage but which I do not. I can take on up to six melee type adds easily but it takes a while to down them. Sadly I still lose some aggro occasionally to a hunter but not for long.

What are you doing for AoE?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
more hit and expertise. increases your control, damage and therefore threat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]