Why Blizzard is nerfing Shamans.

90 Pandaren Shaman
They want to truely see how tough we are. Most shamans stick by their main through thick and thin.

Blizzard...

Come at me bro.

P.S. And also how about some blues actually respond to the threads about the shaman nerfs instead of deleting the threads. /cry
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/15/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Ishammy
Most shamans stick by their main through thick and thin

And that is why the class gets ignored.

Since Mage was my main, and quality of life issues made me change to Shaman, I will not switch to another main.

Money talks.

Edit: here's the link to the PTR Totem silences thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1181024/
Edited by Velistova on 11/15/2012 9:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If you're playing a Shaman and somehow think it's going to turn around you clearly didn't play one during Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
11/15/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Otsego
If you're playing a Shaman and somehow think it's going to turn around you clearly didn't play one during Wrath.

Or Ele in BC, for that matter. =/
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
You look at the state of rogues, then you realize how little response and positive change you will get from here on.

Welcome.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJJOrR4wj8&feature=channel&list=UL

"We have nerfed Shaman for 1000th time because we don't like them"
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You look at the state of rogues, then you realize how little response and positive change you will get from here on.

Welcome.

Um....sorry but NO!NO! NO! You cannot compare the amount of response the shaman class has gotten to the amount of response the rogue class has gotten. Shaman have been ignored for entire expansions...the most recent being Cata..rogues? NOT! In Cata, rogues were THE best PVP class and the top melee pvp dps class. So rogues are supposedly bad in MoP (your opinion, mine is that they are not bad and not good, but just average in MoP...so far...gear scaling should balance the class out a ton), well they have been in their current state for 6 weeks..LOL...6 weeks and gear scaling has not taken effect yet. Do not try to play the rogue class is ignored card in this thread.......impatient, childish and overstated complaints from the rogue class do not come anywhere close to belonging in here. Get ignored for years as a class and then you can post along those lines in here.
Edited by Oaklander on 11/16/2012 9:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJJOrR4wj8&feature=channel&list=UL

"We have nerfed Shaman for 1000th time because we don't like them"
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue

Welcome.

Um....sorry but NO!NO! NO! You cannot compare the amount of response the shaman class has gotten to the amount of response the rogue class has gotten. Shaman have been ignored for entire expansions...the most recent being Cata..rogues? NOT! In Cata, rogues were THE best PVP class and the top melee pvp dps class. So rogues are supposedly bad in MoP (your opinion, mine is that they are not bad and not good, but just average in MoP...so far...gear scaling should balance the class out a ton), well they have been in their current state for 6 weeks..LOL...6 weeks and gear scaling has not taken effect yet. Do not try to play the rogue class is ignored card in this thread.......impatient, childish and overstated complaints from the rogue class do not come anywhere close to belonging in here. Get ignored for years as a class and then you can post along those lines in here.

I'm pretty much in complete agreement with everything you just said. I'm enjoying the hell out of MoP on my "nerfed-into-the-ground" rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/15/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Otsego

11/15/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Monica

Or Ele in BC, for that matter. =/

i see you are jelous of the OP because he and i have been more loyal to the shaman class than you two. hes not expecting anything to be turned around at all. its the complete opposite...hes been playing the shaman that long that hes bracing for the nerfs...as am i.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
11/16/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Oaklander
haman have been ignored for entire expansions

rofl compared to what? troll and dodged answers that doesn't actually answer our questions? nice one, try and be more special.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/15/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Velistova
And that is why the class gets ignored.

Haha, makes me think I was a masochist by choosing to play both Shamans and Rogues
Reply Quote
97 Dwarf Hunter

Welcome.

Cry yourself a river, go have a pity party. Rogues have always been in the middle a the worst and at the top by an extra mile or two at the best. Then there is also the fact that rogues are being buffed while the totem change is a nerf. Seriously, rogues have to get off their high horse. You don't get to be the pinnacle of pwnage this time around, get over it. Some classes are used to being stuck on the bottom, and guess what those classes are getting: nerfs. Guess what rogues are getting: buffs. So

11/16/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Starbûck
nice one, try and be more special.

lmfao coming from a rogue.

11/16/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Carroway
Haha, makes me think I was a masochist by choosing to play both Shamans and Rogues

Rogues have had it very good for a long long time, while shamans have never really had it good very much at all. Once again, rogues go have a pity party, and make sure to take a picture while you are at the bottom, because you probably never will be again. It's the first patch of the xpac, stop acting like you can somehow compare rogues to shaman. How about you just CoS vanish to get out of the nerfs, that seems to be your solution to everything.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Go be more bias Spinnerdh, we all remember you from beta forums bro, you're dumb.

11/16/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Spinnerdh
while shamans have never really had it good very much at all.

Shamans have never been at the bare bottom of arena representation.
Edited by Starbûck on 11/16/2012 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Remember when Enchantment shamans can use Windfury and just to kill people in seconds in PVP back in LK well I do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd08-n2JIDs

Remember when Elemental Shamans can kill players in two or five shots well I do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHsGDeneZM

A lot has change but somethings still are the same you don't have to worry about it because very much doesn't effect how you play your class you know its not going to ruin your fun.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Remember when Enchantment shamans can use Windfury and just to kill people in seconds in PVP back in LK well I do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd08-n2JIDs

Remember when Elemental Shamans can kill players in two or five shots well I do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZHsGDeneZM

A lot has change but somethings still are the same you don't have to worry about it because very much doesn't effect how you play your class you know its not going to ruin your fun.

over geared spec slaughtering undergeared players can be done by anyone.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Starbûck
Shamans have never been at the bare bottom of arena representation.

Of course, Shaman having a hybrid healer spec might have something to do with this.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
11/17/2012 02:04 AMPosted by Stormspellz
over geared spec slaughtering undergeared players can be done by anyone.

Yeah and they can manage to do so its no secret any class can do it they just have to have better gear and set it up right but everyone has to complain about it.
Edited by Kuteness on 11/17/2012 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
11/15/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Velistova
Since Mage was my main, and quality of life issues made me change to Shaman, I will not switch to another main.

I find it hilarious that Mage was your main and you mentioned how I was on a "high horse" in another thread because I wouldn't respond to your ignorant comment.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/17/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Pewpewblast
I find it hilarious that Mage was your main and you mentioned how I was on a "high horse" in another thread because I wouldn't respond to your ignorant comment.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt83/hairy_fedd/Comics/1336261121572.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]