BWC Concludes - VODs Available Here

after watching this. it's funny they are nerfing warriors. really funny lolololoolollololo so damm fun funy
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Hunter
So EG & BI both wanna lose to seed lower, this should be an exciting match up......
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
so much lag, im closing this, done for the night. kinda frustrating to not be able to watch the pro players because of the lag.

fix it blizz, or sha of anger will hit your HQ, yelling stuff like YOU CANT BURY ME AGAIN.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
5 mins to load the adds that will lead me to the wow chan 2. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply Quote
82 Human Mage
11/17/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Shaofanger
so much lag, im closing this, done for the night. kinda frustrating to not be able to watch the pro players because of the lag.

The lag is pretty bad - cannot really follow the matches because the video stalls every 10-15 seconds. But, you get what you pay for I suppose. (ie nothing paid, poor product.)
Reply Quote
56 Human Death Knight
No one's updating the brackets on the website? Would love to be able to see who's winning the matches I'm not currently watching.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
in all fairness most of the lag isn't from Blizzard or the production, it's coming from Twitch.tv's end.

But with that said Blizzard should know that twitch does a poor job streaming tournament. Not sure why they just wouldn't stream to youtube like they did with the MoP launch event, that worked well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Can we get brackets updated please?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I thought that the LoL finals were badly handled, and this makes them look very well done. At least when they had the ability for games to be played they did.

This was honestly the worst E-sports event I've ever seen. Maybe the SC2 streams were better, wouldn't surprise me. But at least he WoW side was handled in a horrible fashion. a 40-50 minute break between matches wouldn't be acceptable in any other competitive environment that was supposed to be watched. No wonder there are more people watching private streams then this one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Why isn't there a better quality of the VODs available? It's actually laggy even AFTER it concludes. Meaning it's simply the quality being bad, not the latency or server overloaded or whatever it is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Still waiting on a non-laggy, non-stuttering and decent quality of the games uploaded.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You'd think that with the infinite money:

- The announcers wouldn't be as bad. Hire Joe Buck and brief him on the game. You can make it happen.

- They'd cut the downtime from the recorded feed.
Reply Quote
4 Night Elf Rogue
I apologize if this is not posted in the correct area, but does anyone know what is the name of the song (in the background) that plays at the start of the VoD for the Grand finals? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
laggy vods
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]