Battle.net Balance Pre-paid Card?

(Locked)

90 Draenei Death Knight
@Blizzard

I have looked at the option of adding Battle.net balance to my account for a realm transfer. I saw the option of a prepaid balance card. Now, are you releasing the card in the future or what; because I've googled it for shopping websites and nothing has shown up. So, please help me.

PS: Trying to get a realm transfer without a credit card.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Allegedly you can get them at BestBuy. I couldn't find them on the site when I looked a week ago, but another poster had purchased one from an actual BestBuy store.
90 Blood Elf Mage
I was able to buy a $20 pre-paid card from BestBuy here locally. They have an entire shelf dedicated to them.
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/21/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Zakeela
I was able to buy a $20 pre-paid card from BestBuy here locally. They have an entire shelf dedicated to them.
This thread is from November of last year so it is highly doubtful that the OP will be back to read your comment.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]