@ Roil and Rosen

90 Human Paladin
Great peeps
Edited by Josiewales on 11/25/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I know both of them and have never had them do a dishonest thing to me or anyone i know. If you would go into further detail of the situation before you throw out degrading comments.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah, I would also like to know what makes them dishonest as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yes, can you please tell us more because I haven't heard anything negative about Rosen and Roil before this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you for the kind words fellas. This all spawns from loot drama in 10 man Vaults. As most of you know, I don't care about loot, its not a big deal to me, its all purple pixels on a screen and I'm shocked that someone would accuse me of ninja'ing an imaginary item in a game, thats not why I play this game. I'll let Josie voice his side of it if he wants and voice mine if people want. But I'm happy to leave it at this. I don't ninja, and I don't lie about video games. I may be a terribad pally, and I may be flakey from time to time, but I don't take things that I don't have a legit claim to, and even then most times I pass it if its better for someone else.

Again, thanks for the kind words, and faith in Roil and me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
For every raid I have been a part of and led, loot has always come second to comradery and friendship. I am blown away that such a minor event can cause so much drama. The decision I made in the raid last night might not have been the best one, but I can't change it. This game is more about the social aspects for me rather than the materialistic ones. I play this game for the enjoyment, and it hurts me that what I thought was a strong friendship could be so easily broken. I am not a ninja and never will be. I can't live with the guilt. I am merely looking out for the good of the raid as a whole.

I am more than happy to talk with anyone about the issue if they wish. As Rosen said, I am fine with leaving things as they are and just moving forward. The item in question has been traded to Josie to do with as he sees fit. I hope that we can put this behind us and try and repair our friendship that we have held since WotLK. I meant no disrespect or harm to anyone that was a part of the raid or has been affected by its outcome, and I am only trying to rectify what has gone wrong.

I appreciate all the kindness that has been shown to myself and Rosen from friends and the PAA.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd like to say I'm sorry for dragging anyone into this and for overreacting.
My sincere apologies go out to rosen and roil.
I too would just like to leave it at that.
Grubby I have your shield for you.

/sorry
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
wat.

nerds
Edited by Iamnotgrubby on 11/16/2012 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
aww come on guys, my popcorn is ready...
Reply Quote
I like this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Well that was disappointing...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You would think so Shinerr! lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]