Keep me logged in. Remember this computer...

90 Dwarf Hunter
The "Keep me logged in" and "Remember this computer for 30 days" check boxes do not work.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Are you by any chance clearing your browser cache?
Doing this will clear the files that hold this information and you will need to log in again.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
No, I am not. also, this is happening in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on 3 different computers. all browsers have persistent cache.

It just happened again now within a single session in Chrome. I had logged in about 30 minutes ago, and still had the battle.net forums open in a tab. I was automatically logged out while I wasn't looking and I had to log in again before I could post this reply.

I always click "Keep me logged in" and "Remember this computer for 30 days" in the vain hope that it might work sometime.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
These features are still not working, even within a single browser session without closing the tab with the WoW forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]