[A-PvE] Late-Night Raid Team, LF Monk OT

We are currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults, 6/6 in Heart of Fear and 3/4 in Terrace.

Hello! Our raid team needs a few core members to be complete. This is where you come in. First, some information!

The raid nights are Saturday and Sunday at 11pm till 2:30am. We are not looking to recruit into a specific guild, just a group of people for raiding.

If you cannot be at every raid, every week, please do not apply. We are looking for dedicated members that have the ability to be as mature as they can be serious.

We understand that because we are not asking for any members to be in the same guild that conflicts might arise. This said we value dedication in the upmost. If you would like to leave the raid team at any time to support your own guild that is fine. However, you -will- be removed from our raid team should you not be able to attend raid nights because of prior saves. You will be taken off the team and replaced. You will not have the option of rejoining the team.

Our basic requirements are as follows:
Maturity
The Addon - Deadly Boss Mods
An item level of 485 or higher
Dedication to working on bosses with true attempts for more then fifteen times in a night
Knowing one's class and actively increasing your knowledge on said class
Ability to get onto Ventrilo and have a working Microphone
TEAM ETHICS -- This is important to have; the desire to do what's necessary for the raid team as a whole.

Currently we are looking for:

Monk Off-Tank w/DPS OS

If you are interested please leave what times you are available for an interveiw (And a test run: Heroic instance or LFR/Raid) below. Or message myself or Arrowshifter in game.

Should you have any questions about what was and what was not addressed in the above please send inquiries to me in game and I will get back to you in a timely manner.
Edited by Franceska on 1/14/2013 12:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Le bumpity.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hello! I'd be thrilled to join your team - I believe my item level stands around 385 right now and I'm currently working my way to level 90. I am very active and your raiding times are perfect for my schedule being a college student. Would you like to talk in-game about this further?
Reply Quote
That's all true. Yes. But you should realize you'll also be raiding with me. Worst mage AND person on Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
Tieve's not -that- bad though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Oi. No love for the warrior tank you already have? :<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We never wanted to have a solid Warrior tank, Mario :P
Reply Quote
FRAN WHAT ARE YOU WEARING.
Reply Quote
11/16/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Garlyn
FRAN WHAT ARE YOU WEARING.

THIS IS A PRETTY DRESS FULL OF PRETTINESS BUT FFFFFF HAIR SHOWING NO BRB LOGGING IN AND OUT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11/16/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Arrowshifter
We never wanted to have a solid Warrior tank, Mario :P

... Right, because I'm not a wall of meat that's stupidly easy to heal. *grumbles*
Reply Quote
Mario, I really appreciate you being able to raid with us until we get our team together. But I did tell you before that our main team is gonna have a blood DK MT and monk OT when we get the spots filled. It's just a matter of time, until then you're (obviously) still welcome to raid with us.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'll speak my grievances about that in private when I get home. I'd rather not derail a thread.
Reply Quote
Alrighty.. I'll probably be asleep and won't be on till later tomorrow evening due to family visitation but we can definitely discuss it then! :)
Reply Quote
I am Gozex and I support this team. Hope you have many good raids with lots of good loot. :)
Reply Quote
My name is Franceska and I am pro-Gozex.
Reply Quote
Too-Damn-Early-Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was interested until I realized that you have class specific wants for your tanks. Unfortunately, I'm only about to be raid ready as prot (ilevel 469) and that's my preferred PvE spec and obviously I am neither a death knight nor a monk.

Oh well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/Last weekend of work bumb
Reply Quote
Raid Tonight Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Waiting for Tieve to not be AFK for the raid bump :|
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]