[A-PvE] Late-Night Raid Team, LF Monk OT

Healing the Raid Raid Bump.
Reply Quote
4/6 of Vaults down tonight. Elegon to 20%. Progress!
Reply Quote
look okay sometimes I have to go afk.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
11/15/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Franceska
Warrior DPS

Actually, if you are still looking for a Warrior DPS, then maybe I'd like to try out. I've got a couple of items I need to pick up to push myself over 470, but I didn't realize I was even that close until I started having a look at it.

Since I am Australian it would be 4pm-7:30pm on Sunday and Monday but that could actually work really well for me.

Maturity

Check.

An item level of 470 or higher

I presume, of course, that you mean equipped. Mine for arms PvE is currently at ilevel 465, but I've been holding off on crafting myself epic gloves and chest since I haven't been doing PvE dps and I need to pick up my dps waist and boots.

Dedication to working on bosses with true attempts for more then fifteen times in a night

Wiping was a staple to raiding when I did it. It's how we learned the fight. My only issue is time. I don't mind the number of wipes, so long as we still leave at roughly the same time. I don't want to hang around for an additional 3-4 hours.

Knowing one's class and actively increasing your knowledge on said class

I do try to warrior at my best.

Ability to get onto Ventrilo and have a working Microphone

Check.

TEAM ETHICS -- This is important to have; the desire to do what's necessary for the raid team as a whole.

Not really sure. Depends on what you mean. In my old raiding days my main spec was elemental (shaman) but then I ended up raiding as resto because that was what was needed. And right now I'm trying to swap from Prot to Arms for PvE since that is what the team needs. Is that the sort of thing you mean?
Reply Quote
Standhaft-- Responded to you in game!

Afternoon/Evening bump!
Reply Quote
Raid ends tonight in HoF with first boss down and second to 2%. -So Close-!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I halped.
Reply Quote
Morning but really it's afternoon bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No love for protadins ):
Reply Quote
11/19/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Cassarian
No love for protadins ):

We lurv everybody!

... We just have a specific lineup. >>
Reply Quote
Bumpity bump bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know your initial post says DPS and tank, but let me know if you run into the need of any healers. My friend and I are currently looking for a raid group, those hours would be perfect, and we're both experienced. He's a 470 ilvl Blood DK, and I'm a 476 iLvl Holy Paladin. If a spot were to free up for myself we'd love to come along. He also has a 465 ilvl Brewmaster/Windwalker Monk, so I don't think that would be a problem for him.

As far as performance goes, we'd be happy to run any test runs with you. I also have recent healing parses available via WoW-Heroes including 4 top parses, 2 of which are top 20.

Look forward to hearing from you. If anything I can see if he's interested, and sub in when need be, though we're both currently looking for raid spots.
Edited by Sojella on 11/19/2012 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well, I won't lie, we'd probably love to have you guys. But unfortunately we already have a healing paladin. While we do run three healers on some fights, they tend to be from our DPS with a healing OS.
Reply Quote
Bump bump~
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hi Fran.

eeeee.
Reply Quote
Hi Ferenold. :)

GOOD NIGHT BUMP BUT IT'S REALLY JUST EARLY MORNING BUT I'M GOING TO BED SO THIS IS GOOD NIGHT.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
This-Thread-Has-Gone-On-Without-A-Post-For-An-Hour-Bump.

Also, terrible painful foot day bump. Let's hear it for stepping into pot holes and twisting your ankle! x_x
Reply Quote
Hear hear!

>:D

I'm suh meen.
Reply Quote
Bumpity.

Raid this week has been moved to Sunday-Monday, same times, due to the holiday weekend.
Reply Quote
Back up you go -- We are still looking for folks! Come one, come all~ Tell your friends. Free random grey item with signup.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]