LF tank threat addon, threat w/ 2 tanks

90 Worgen Druid
Hi, what I'm looking for is an add on that displays threat when working with another tank. Specifically, an add on that shows what mobs are attacking the other tank. I thought I remembered Tidy Plates working this way back in FL trash. I didn't see much on the topic searching the forums and recently d/l Threat Plates add on hoping there was a configuration in there. Does anyone know if there is a setting in Tidy Plates or Threat Plates to display this?
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
Supposedly Tidy Plates/Elvui can do this.

I have never been able to make it distinguish between other raiders and the other tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Tidy Plates: Threat Plates. I love this addon. It changes the color and size of name plates based on the percentage amount of agro you have. Everything about it is customizable. I set it up so that the less agro I have the bigger the name plate and it changes to red when I lose it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I use Tidy plates but I also have the same concern as the OP. Tidy plates does not seem to be handling 2 tank fights right. I remember in Cata that Tidy Plates would show any mobs aggro'd to me or the other tank as "Good". Now it shows all mobs not aggro'd to me as as "bad". This doesn't work when some of the mobs are not supposed to be aggro'd to me.
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
Play around it. Learn to recognize when mobs are not targeting the other tank.

If they're out of formation, they're probably not being tanked.

As I said I've never been able to make TP/Elvui do this successfully.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
you can set the color of tidy plates to show a diff color for another tank, works just fine.
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
You would think.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Exactly. That's the problem I'm having. I had tidy plates configured as showing targets attacking the other tank as dark blue and myself light blue. It seemed to work back in cata, but it doesn't seem to be working the same way for me now. It shows some, but not all plates that way. Some are red, though they are being tanked by the other tank. I've learned to just watch the raid frames for threat on dps and doing target of target taunting if something looks out of place.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Default UI provides this functionality, but not as an all in one package, you have to look at two different areas.

I am not aware of an addon which bundles it together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]