Challenge modes? Casual 10? BOTB is there!

90 Gnome Mage
Hello everyone.

For the first time in its 6+ year history, BOTB is going to recruit... hopefully.

We are looking for a very select few to come do challenge modes and casual 10man raiding.

A few of us have been pugging from off-realm occasionally (which includes former Maelstromites) for challenge modes, but we are rarely on at the same time as those few people and so never get the chance to do them. We are looking for people that would like to get into them pretty seriously and get some good times for friendly competition with the Horde... and what little Alliance that do the challenge modes. The goal would be to get a couple of teams going for them.

We are also looking to do some casual 10man raiding, 1 or 2 nights a week at most as most of us raided quite a lot in prior expansions and don't really want to get too much into it like we used to.

For the most part, there will be guild supported repairs, potions, elixirs, flasks, foods and whatever else may be needed.

Prime time would be evening 6 to 10 or 11pm eastern for us.

And to get an idea of the people you will be playing with... as a collective there is experience from Naxxramas @ 60, Sunwell Plateau @ 70, Bane of the Fallen King @ 80, the realm-only legitimate Herald of the Titans, and other random things of note. Most had quit before or during Cataclysm so nothing there ;) And so far this expansion just casual raiding and The Undaunted for our group. (WOULD HAVE MOUNTS IF WE COULD DO MORE THAN ONE OR TWO RUNS A WEEK. PLEASE SOME HELP US.)

We know how to press buttons and not stand in stuff. Or stand in stuff... when it calls for it.
Edited by Rinsk on 11/15/2012 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
CHALLENGE MODES DUDES!!!! If you join you can hear me on skype saying all sorts of things about your mom. Such as your mom's a challenge mode. Or I set your mom to challenge mode and finished way under her timer. When ever i see your mom my equipment scales down. Man we got all bronze so got this sweet title, p.s. your mom's a !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Pai is excited for them. Come join so we can do more with Pai talking sexy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I'd give your mom a bronze.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
What does BOTB stand for...?

I'd like to think it's Bring Out The Bacon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Big Octopus Tit Butts
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
bring out the boys imo
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Build Only The Bears

Ask Kazooa.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bread of the Bohemians
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/19/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Ivyscrawl
bring out the boys imo

Sticking with this.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Best of the Best

Now come kill things with us
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Even though Rakith is in the guild, don't take his word for it.

He is wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Well so much for my recruiting tactic...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
What days do you guys usually raid? Trying to find a group that doesn't have days concentrated near the latter part of the week.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I do know one of my tanks are only available Wed/Thur, so those will probably be the main two days.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER FROM SOMEONE IN THE GUILD.

PLZ&TY.

I AM MAD, BRO.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I told you and Rinsk shot down my answer lol

but technically answered =p
Edited by Rakith on 11/23/2012 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Boo, Thursdays are when I play Magic: The Gathering.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
/farts
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I KNOW WHAT BOTB REALLY MEANS, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]