LF arena partners [H]

90 Undead Mage
i'm looking for 3v3 and 5v5 arena partners. i have a rogue buddy that i 2s with and we are going to continue with that. we want to find a healer for 3s, preferably in the mornings, and we are looking for more geared players for a 5s team. we have plenty of experience with PMR but havnt tried it this season.

i'm not 100% sure what stats to mention so i can show i have gear/know what i'm doing with it, but me and my rogue buddy are pushing for more conquest gear and just got our weapons this week.

if you're interested message me ingame or send me a mail.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/16/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Blackcarnage
i'm not 100% sure what stats to mention so i can show i have gear/know what i'm doing with it, but me and my rogue buddy are pushing for more conquest gear and just got our weapons this week.

There is really only one stat you need to show that..... are you better than Debriatus? yes/no
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wonder how Deb gets around so much with that Untrax attached to his balls, Wheelbarrow?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
11/17/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Reker
I wonder how Deb gets around so much with that Untrax attached to his balls, Wheelbarrow?

11/10 would rofl again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i just wanted a few arena partners, not this trolling crap. owell
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Yea Reker, quit trolling.

Word of advice my stringent friend, people enjoy laughing and having a good time when doing arena games. Even higher ranked players and top ranked players. A bit of joking and laughing can go a long way to entice people to play with you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok ok to get back on topic. Who is your rogue buddy?
Stat to mention, highest ratings youve hit. I got carried to 1900 by Untrax in 2s & 5s.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
not liking trolls doesn't make me no-fun :P

i'm currently running some 3s with a resto druid, tho he needs more gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]