<Focus> Recruiting for 25 man roster.

90 Orc Shaman
Satire isn't one of our strong points.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Is the gm still in the closet?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
He comes out and says hi occasionally, but he is rather bitey so we tend to try and keep him locked up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Updates:

MSV 4/6 Heroic
HoF 3/6 Heroic
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Updates:

6/6 Heroic MSV
3/6 Heroic HoF
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
bamp
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Making me pause my Christmas merry making to update dumb progress threads. Glad you guys could have fun killing bosses while I was picking which sweater was the most "Christmasy"

...dumb guild
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You guys need to let me in on your secrets to locking out more than half of your raid to drop down to 10 man for progression content - every alliance player I've encountered is a prima donna, who will cause massive drama if I lock out a single one of them even if the alternative means being unable to raid altogether.

Raiding alliance on Thunderlord makes me wish I could stab people in the face through the internet.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
You guys need to let me in on your secrets to locking out more than half of your raid to drop down to 10 man for progression content - every alliance player I've encountered is a prima donna, who will cause massive drama if I lock out a single one of them even if the alternative means being unable to raid altogether.

Raiding alliance on Thunderlord makes me wish I could stab people in the face through the internet.

Honestly the majority of our heroic 10 man progression has come from clearing content after our last 25 man raid night (which is Sunday) or during the holiday break. I think our 4 of our 9 heroic kills have come on 25 man before 10 (Elgalon, Garajal, Blade Lord, and Stone Guard). We found that Garajal was considerably harder on 10 man because of the rotation you send down. Stone Guard is also way more difficult on 10 man. Feng is an easy fight no matter what difficulty you are on although 10 man requires way less paying attention by your raid group during the arcane phase. The shadow phase seems harder on 10 man especially if you don't have a dk in your group (which is sometimes the case for us).

I think most of the people in our guild understand the 10 man thing after our 25 man raid week is done. We have also rotated members in and out for 10 man content for gear and other reasons. It would be nice if we could have two 10 man groups after the 25 man week is done but that requires people logging in on an off night (monday) to do progression. A stance of mine has always been that if loot or guild progression isn't something a player is considering when being sat they don't belong in a progression raiding guild.

On a side note, I really wish Blizzard would do different lock outs for 10 and 25 man again.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

We're on break for the holidays until Jan 8th. We have to send out texts and phone calls just to get 10 people together for 1 or 2 nights a week right now. No one is being excluded. During the regular raiding schedule 10 mans only occur on Monday nights or on the rare occasion we can't fill a 25 man group for the night. If that is the case then we can alternate people based on needs. We really don't do 10 mans very often. We're just really efficient when we do. Most new bosses only take us around an hour and a half or less to learn and kill. The exceptions being heroic Amber Shaper and Vizier.
Edited by Catparty on 12/26/2012 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]