Selling Silver & Gold Challenge Modes

90 Troll Mage
<Blue Label> is planning on selling silver and gold challenge modes, we will not be selling bronze modes. We already have 2 separate groups in guild who have achieved Challenge Conqueror: Gold, and achieved realm first Challenge Conquerors: Gold - Guild Edition.

What will happen?
    If you are interested in buying, head to http://blue-label.org/forum/m/1066099/viewthread/4898094-selling-silver-gold-challenge-mode-signup

From there, we will sort out the details such as what class you play, what instances and difficulty you're interested in doing and the costs.

You will then be contacted, and a date and time will be sorted.

If you are interested in a gold mode, you will have to be willing to do whatever it takes, Invis Pots will be supplied, Flask, Food and dps pots will not.

We will only be doing these runs on either Friday, Saturday and maybe Tuesday nights as we have raid other nights.

Gold mode buyers will take priority over silver modes.

Payment will be made before the run commences, no exceptions. If for whatever reason we are unable to complete your requested run, your gold will be refunded fully.

Minimum of 465 ilvl in dps gear, if you do not have any dps gear whatsoever we will have to decline your request until you have dps gear.

What do you get?
    If you buy all gold modes, you will receive a transmogrifiable set, unique to your class. They can be previewed at http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/932-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Sets.

You will get a choice of 4 Phoenix Mounts. They can be previewed at http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6375

You will receive the title “the Undaunted”.

You will also receive 430 achievement points.

Silver Mode Prices
Easy
    Gate of the Setting Sun - 16,000g
    Scarlet Halls - 16,000g
    Mogu’shan Palace - 16,000g
    Scholomance - 16,000g
    Siege of Niuzao Temple - 16,000g
    Temple of the Jade Serpent - 16,000g

Hard
    Scarlet Monastery - 20,000g
    Stormstout Brewery - 20,000g
    Shado-Pan Monastery - 20,000g

Gold Mode Prices
Easy
    Gate of the Setting Sun - 30,000g
    Scarlet Halls - 30,000g

Medium
    Mogu’shan Palace - 60,000g
    Scholomance - 60,000g
    Siege of Niuzao Temple - 60,000g
    Temple of the Jade Serpent - 60,000g

Hard
    Scarlet Monastery - 120,000g
    Stormstout Brewery - 120,000g
    Shado-Pan Monastery - 120,000g

FAQ
Can I be run if I’m not on Barthilas?
    Yes, as long as you can pay on Barthilas.

Can I be run if I’m on Alliance?
    No, we are not able to do challenge modes cross faction for now.

How long will it take?
    We expect to be able to complete all silver modes in one night, and depending on the instances requested 2-4 gold modes per night. If you request all gold modes it should take one week.

Can I pay with something other than gold?
    As of right now, no we are not accepting anything other than gold. However maybe sometime in the future we will think about it.
Edited by Rockr on 11/18/2012 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just curious how your so confident in selling these (for a ridiculous price might I add) when you barely scrape by for some gold modes. You would be essentially 4 manning a dugneon you beat by 10-20 seconds with 5 people.
Edited by Hashtag on 11/15/2012 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
actually the prices are quite below average. compared to the achievements forum.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Poor people (I assume you're poor because they're not ridiculous prices) aren't the target audience for this thread, I'd assume.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
11/15/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Hashtag
Just curious how your so confident in selling these (for a ridiculous price might I add) when you barely scrape by for some gold modes. You would be essentially 4 manning a dugneon you beat by 10-20 seconds with 5 people.

As Buffjob said, our prices are much lower than most other prices I've been able to find. And very reasonable for the amount of time it will take.
We were never going for fast times, just getting gold then continuing onto the next dungeon, which is why our times are so close. We will also be able to bring a much better make-up for each dungeon rather than sticking to the groups we started with to complete everyone's Gold Conqueror achievement.

Any other questions are welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I see your prices are around 240k gold for 2/9 Gold, Would like to inform people about the amazing deal of all 9/9 Gold Challenge modes for up to 250k gold.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/08/2012 12:46 AMPosted by Relil
I see your prices are around 240k gold for 2/9 Gold, Would like to inform people about the amazing deal of all 9/9 Gold Challenge modes for up to 250k gold.

This is a pretty old post, I'm sure these prices were more valid back when less people were capable of selling them. The only two reasons I can see you bumping this just to say that are that you're either an idiot and somehow didn't see the date, or you bumped it to make your own thread seem a lot more attractive, which is pretty pathetic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Posted by Relil

This is a pretty old post, I'm sure these prices were more valid back when less people were capable of selling them. The only two reasons I can see you bumping this just to say that are that you're either an idiot and somehow didn't see the date, or you bumped it to make your own thread seem a lot more attractive, which is pretty pathetic.

I am only Posting on this thread because someone from blue label wanted to post on my thread and I thought I should inform ppl about the different prices.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Posted by Relil
I am only Posting on this thread because someone from blue label wanted to post on my thread and I thought I should inform ppl about the different prices.

And it's been dealt with so stop bumping this post please.
Edited by Rockr on 12/12/2012 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]