Alliance PvP

90 Tauren Warrior
Hi folks. Basically, I'm just trying to find out where the PvP scene is on Feathermoon alliance, having rolled over there fairly recently. Solo qeueing battlegrounds is well and good but does get a little tiresome, so I'm looking for people who like doing arenas, RBG teams who might need occasional extra bodies, or even just people to do randoms with.

I'm usually on in the afternoon or evening, though my work schedule changes often week to week right now. My toon on the blue team is Eliais, another warrior (of course.) Throw me a mail or whisper if you'd like.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
=)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
If you give folks like Kelliana a poke, there are a few of us who putter around in pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I wouldn't call what Kelliana does pvp.

I would call it "Riding a broken class and still managing to be really bad at it."
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
That's coming from a Death knight? LOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I would call it "Riding a broken class and still managing to be really bad at it."

pretty nice sh^t talk coming from the guild who gets stomped by us even when you out number us and double our healers.
stay cute though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Was going to comment, then saw the resulting thread.... lol sorry caargon, you just became a victim of FM's alliance and horde Epeen war.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Wow, I manage to troll a thread without even posting in it. Epic skill there.

Edit: But yeah, Caargon, I can try to find a spot for you in BG groups. Once I'm able to get back into game, anyway. Stupid network card shenanigans.
Edited by Kelliana on 11/18/2012 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

I was almost tempted to write you a paragraph on how you have down syndrome. But your statistics reflect on my time being wasted. STAY SMALL, STAY SECOND CY@
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/16/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Caargon
so I'm looking for people who like doing arenas, RBG teams who might need occasional extra bodies, or even just people to do randoms with.

Ironically enough, the Guildwatch provides RBG's and such on Wednesday nights. If you talk to Mixler, I'm sure he can get you an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
11/18/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Erondis
lol sorry caargon, you just became a victim of FM's alliance and horde Epeen war.

I've flung myself into much worse. Goes with the territory really.
Reply Quote
Hi folks. Basically, I'm just trying to find out where the PvP scene is on Feathermoon alliance, having rolled over there fairly recently. Solo qeueing battlegrounds is well and good but does get a little tiresome, so I'm looking for people who like doing arenas, RBG teams who might need occasional extra bodies, or even just people to do randoms with.

I'm usually on in the afternoon or evening, though my work schedule changes often week to week right now. My toon on the blue team is Eliais, another warrior (of course.) Throw me a mail or whisper if you'd like.

Oh dear. You've gone to the light side...

You should talk to welda.
Reply Quote
pretty nice sh^t talk coming from the guild who gets stomped by us even when you out number us and double our healers.
stay cute though.

Obviously you fail at counting the same way Kel fails at PvP. There's not a single time you've ever taken our group without having +5.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm... honestly sorry I caused any sort of trouble. :/ I just knew Kell and friends do run RBGs and such. I apologize.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
11/18/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Novikova
I'm... honestly sorry I caused any sort of trouble. :/ I just knew Kell and friends do run RBGs and such. I apologize.

Don't apologize, you didn't cause any trouble. And thank you for suggesting my name, that was cool. :)
Reply Quote
There's no need for apologies. It's good of you to direct Caargon their way. They could learn a lot from him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
11/18/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Eliais
lol sorry caargon, you just became a victim of FM's alliance and horde Epeen war.

I've flung myself into much worse. Goes with the territory really.
HORDE A-TEAM IS RUINING PVP etc. etc. etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
11/18/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Tarquin

You misspelt "running."
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
11/18/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Eliais

You misspelt "running."

Well played.
Reply Quote
11/18/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Tarquin

I knew this thread felt familiar somehow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]